BY SALONPAS

Temporarily relieves mild to moderate aches & pains of muscle and joints associated with: strains sprains; simple backache; arthritis; bruises. For Temporary Relief of Mild to Moderate Pain Sore Muscle, Sprains, Backache, Joint Pain Menthol 3% Methyl Salicylate 10% FDA Approved Non-Prescription Pain Relieving Patch Effectiveness Confirmed in Clinical Trial Apply for 8 to 12 Hours see more...

Karina S.
Hacienda Heights
The salonpas has a very strong smell. The price was more on the expensive side at local drugstores such as CVS and ABC Store. It is about the same as other types. I would buy it again if my leg hurts again.
Farida P.
columbia
Probably my favorite patches for pain relief. They stick and don't move, unlike some other patches. Although they are tough to remove sometimes, specially if you have any hair on your body. This patch works and it is the first one I go for when in pain.
Kirsten A.
Saint George
I work in healthcare and do a lot of heavy lifting. By the end of the day sometimes I have aches and pains in my back, hips, and knees, despite being rather young. I slap one of these on where the pain in and feel immediate relief, without the mess of creams. The relief continues for up to 8 hours, cooling the area. I would absolutely recommend
Emily E.
Chicago
I love Salon pas and have been using for years!!! I use the small cooling ones on my forehead for headaches and sinus congestion. Just be careful not to get near your eyes, and wash hands after putting it on. I also use the large warm ones for backaches.
Leelee B.
These pain relieving patches work good. I feel like the Icy Hot possibly works a bit better and is more sticky. But I can stick this on my lower back at night and feel better in the morning. Cheap and easy to use. Easy to find and store.
Kimberly K.
LaVista
Absoultey love these!! They really do work!! I put them on sore muscles also if I have a headache I'll put them on my neck and it helps!
Shelby F.
Walnutport
This is a great product for targeted pain relief. It works quickly to get pain relief to source of pain. I highly recommend.
Aggy P.
Marion, IA
Eh, not a huge fan of pain relief scream and patches. Most of them are just menthol, which helps for like an hour.
Audrey M.
It has a very strong medicine scent. It relieved my pain only for a few hrs. I bought it at my local drugstore.
Martha T.
Freelandville, IN
Salonpas does a good job of taking away muscular back aches and pains. I use them every time I pull my back.