BY SALONPAS #48 in Pain Relief

4 Patches 5.15 in x 3.31 in Providing effective Pain relief since 1934.  For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains, stiff neck, sore shoulder, backache, and joint pain. The history of medicated patches in Japan reaches back to the 18th century.  Hisamitsu inherited this tradition and has worked on improving it since the company was founded in 1847.  Salonpas was first introduced in 1934 and is now available in over 50 countries worldwide.  Salonpas launched in the United States in 1987 and has been gaining popularity ever since. see more...

• Are there any unscented patches?10 Answers
  • I have RA and was wondering if these patches are small en...9 Answers
kyndall; 🧚.
Cibolo, TX
Review for: 5.12 3.31 more...
I was so grateful when my doctor told me about this! The only thing that helped with my shoulder pain from working with children. I need to go buy some more!
Vanessa G.
Brawley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a very good product for menstrual cramps or growing pains. I use this sometimes for my daughter for her legs. Helps so much. Good for sleeping use.
Michelle L.
Canada
My go-to pain relieving patch. Unlike other brands, this doesn't have an overpowering scent and works quick.
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 2.56 1.65 more...
It’s ok when I use it for my neck pain but nothing that I reach for all of the time. There are other products that are similar to this one.
Samantha J.
Alameda
Review for: 2.56 1.65 more...
I’m not sure how well this actually works, but I do enjoy the minty feeling it leaves on my sore muscles.
Remalyn T.
LAOAG CITY
Everytime i have a stiff neck or back pain I use this. In just minutes my pain are gone. My husband also use this salonpas. . .
Kaitlin M.
Enfield, CT
Review for: 5 Patches more...
The smell might be too strong for some people, but if you’re in pain you can deal with the medicated stench because these patches are worth it. Stays activated for hours and are comfortable and flexible
Flo L.
Cheaper than Icy hot. They are so thin you'll wonder how this thing is even working. They smell pretty bad, and everyone around you will know you have one on. But worth it if you're in pain
Kema W.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I love these for when I am hurting and need to work... the only thing I don't like is you can smell them... I'd prefer no smell
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: 2.56 1.65 more...
Salonpas patches are awesome. They are a bit strong initially and might feel like they're burning but after a few minutes, they take away the pain and it lasts for so long you don't realize you ever had that pain, until the patch runs out. I would recommend these for the strongest of pains. It is a good value for the price and very hard to move once placed.
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are there any unscented patches?
Annette A.
Clayton, NC
I have RA and was wondering if these patches are small enough for finger joints and how do they stay in place?