Kerri S.
Chittenango, NY
Review for: 5.12 3.31 more...
I have chronic neck and shoulder pain that cause wicked headaches due to muscle tension. I tried Salonpas patches after years of suffering and taking over the counter anti-inflammatory medicine that has caused stomach problems, as a result. Well, one Salonpas patch and I am a believer! They are not overwhelmingly scented, provide a cooling comfort, and gentle pain relief. I’m hooked and they are my first line go-to when I’m having aches and pains!