Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 60 Count

BY HISAMITSU PHARMACEUTICAL CO., INC.

The strength of Salonpas Original is evident in that it's still the #1 pain patch worldwide and in the US. SALONPAS ORIGINAL has three active ingredients in a flexible, easy to apply patch that can be used up to four at a time. SALONPAS ORIGINAL provides temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, bruises, sprains Age Group: 12 Years and Up. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
glam g.
Beverly Hills
I like these if I’m out of Icyhot patches, or for smaller areas. The smell isn’t terribly strong and they do work well. I use them on my neck and shoulders and they really seem to help.
Rachel T.
I tore a ligament in my ankle about a year ago and went through PT. My ankle still swells and gives my problems - this is the only product I have found that helps relieve my pain enough to get me through my 12 hour shifts. I put one on at the start of my shift and it starts working almost immediately. #influensterphotobooth
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I always keep a pack of these for muscle pain. They seem to work better compared to other pain relieving patches I've tried before. They usually alleviate the pain enough to help me go to sleep. They can be used on your back, legs, neck, shoulders, arms, etc.
kim k.
West Babylon, NY
These are amazing! I recently had a flare up from my sciatic and I've been sleeping with these patches on my back at night . They don't leave any irritation to my skin . The only bad thing would be the smell but I can definitely deal with it !
Raine W.
I found these on clearance at Walmart so I figured I'd give them a try. Both my sister and I suffer from chronic back pain, and these definitely offer relief! It's kind of like icy hot, only it's just the right amount of medicine - doesn't sting or burn. Way less messy too, because it's a patch that you just put on the area that's hurting. No gunk to deal with, or greasy feeling, and it stays in place perfectly. They don't smell nearly as strong either, so you don't walk around smelling like a medicine cabinet. When you're done they just peel right off. I will absolutely purchase these again!
Jennie D.
These work really well on my lower back. I like the smaller ones better because I can spread them out and customize exactly where the ache is. They stick really well, almost too well. Baby oil will help remove any residue left behind 😉
Mandy H.
I actually really like these. I have tried other "patches" in the past and these seemed to make my aches and pains feel better faster and longer. I'm so glad I got a pack of 60...they will last a long time!
Jenifer E.
Pendleton, OR
These are easy to use, stick well, and do a good job of relieving pain. They do have a smell like most gels for pain would, but it's not overwhelming. You get quite a bit in a box, which allows you to use it for quite a few days unless you have a large area to cover. Not badly priced, would definitely recommend.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This is amazing! It feels so good on my neck. I broke it last year around this time. I had a spinal fusion, but it's still stiff a lot. These just mellow the pain out. I definitely recommend them for neck or back pain. They are reasonably priced and you get a bunch in a package. I found them at Walgreens, but have found them at the dollar store.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I have a bad back from a work injury that I got at work. So every now and than I get flares up where the pain is a lot. This is the only thing that works. I have tried others from different brands seems but also go back to Salonpas.
Ashley M.
Do these have a strong odor?