Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 120 Patches uploaded by Carina K.

BY SALONPAS

C V.
C V.
I absolutely got to have them in stock all the time. It is very helpful in relieving pain. I use it for all kinds of pain, from body pain to migraine, and even tooth pain. I'm very satisfied with this product!
Nicasie J.
Nicasie J.
These patches are the best I've tried other things to relive my aches and pain but these by far are the best and they are really affordable too
Vy V.
Vy V.
Atlanta, GA
So I'm Asian, and my family loves these patches. You used to only be able to buy them in Asian stores and I've only recently seen them in drug/grocery stores in the past couple of years. I would stick these all over my feet after a long day and the menthol would really help alleviate pain. I also like putting it on my chest when I'm feeling congested ; it really helps with congestion. I honestly use these patches for all kinds of pains and you get a bunch. It is like a fabric patch.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product and my whole family swears by it! I come from a family with a lot of back problems (literally everyone I can think of) and we all use these pads to relieve our pains. It works perfect throughout the day and is better than using creams. It only has a slight minty scent, and discreetly stays on under your clothes without running the fabric. It also does a great job in relieving pain. I would definitely recommend this product.
cassy y.
cassy y.
Arcadia, CA
I had pain in my shoulder that radiated up to my neck and I tried everything to get rid of it, but no gels or sleeping positions seemed to fix it. A friend gave me Salonpas to try so I put one on my neck and the other on top of my shoulder. It gave a nice tingling sensation and the pain that I had been dealing with for a week straight was gone within the hour. It never came back and I felt amazing afterwards. I definitely recommend this product to anyone experiencing pain or stiffness.
Live G.
Live G.
Ocala
Been using these salonpas patches for a while now, and they work like a charm. I use them on the bottom of my feet during work, and when im home i use them on my back the smell of winter green is so relaxing not only to the body but to the mind and soul. It gives you this breeze of cold air were ever u plave them and remove them. I give five stars bcuz it truly makes it a bit less easy on my body knowing salonpas is gonna be right there to fix the problen
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Thank god for these patches!! They last about 6 hours. They're easy to peel off the package strip and adhere to your body really well without coming off until you take them off. They have a heavy menthol smell and feel warm against your skin but in a good way. I put these on my knee where I have early arthritis, and on my neck and shoulder area where I carry my stress and get super bad knots
keara l.
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
I always make sure I have at least one pack of these stocked somewhere in the house! I have epilepsy and take multiple medications for my seizures, so my body reacted to a lot of pills, so this is perfect for me! I have recommended this to others before and they have all fallen in love with it too! I highly suggest one a pack and seeing how you like them, it's 100% worth it!!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Houston
This is one of my favorite go-to items whenever I'm sore or my muscles are tense. I tend to reach for this product over the American equivalent products. I grew up in an Asian household and we often used this product. Although this has a strong scent you can get use to it. I also like to peel these pads off, because it feels as if I'm waxing my legs/back.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I do gymnastics and I have problems with pain and soreness all the time especially in my back and on my lower thighs so I use salonpas pad like everyday and they are not harsh at all I have problem with ice hot and other brands because they are to harsh and burn my back really bad and leave a rash but these do the same thing and are more gentle on my skin.
PJ R.
PJ R.
I just signed up for a free sample, so I'm excited to see how well they work. How do they compare to the other brands on the market?
Kristin a.
Kristin a.
Grantham, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the only patches I use! I can leave them on overnight without reddening my skin and I apply them for work and wear them for 8 to 12 hours and they reduce all tension from craning my neck to the phone. Love these patches!