Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 120 Patches uploaded by Brianna C.Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 120 Patches uploaded by Carina K.

BY SALONPAS #64 in Pain Relief

Kiyomi K.
My grandpa used to use this when it came in a tape form. I think it works well, better than other brands like icy hot. I usually get it at Walmart or Costco. The new pads are not as sticky as the only ones so I find they fall off easier which is disappointing, however I still really like the product and would recommend it. I only wish they came in a giant size to cover my whole back.
christinejoy. ✌.
Glendale, CA
Salonpas is amaaaaazing! I love using this when I have pain in my shoulders and you can really feel it working on the areas you have pain. It’s affordable and worth the buy! It does have a strong scent that most may not find appealing, but I do not mind. My mom uses these all the time as well. I usually buy mine at Wal Mart and get the bigger pack since I use it quite often.
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
I always and mean always have a pack of these bad boys! I found them years ago and loved hat I could put one on before or after cheerleading and my other sports. Plus the fact that I could have them in school was a plus! Now that I'm a massage therapist I recommend these all the time to my clients and keep some in office for them to use!! I love this product!
Regina L.
spruce pine, NC
These are some high powered pain relief patches! I dont know how more people dont know about this product! I find that these are more powerful than any other brands of pain relieving patches. These are somehow cheapper than any other brands as well! There are so many in one box for such an aaffordable price, so one box will last forever!
Tien T.
East Lansing, MI
Super warming on the skin. I actually love the strong minty scent, it really helps me sleep at night and calms any body ache. I bought a pack for my grandma and it has helped her with back pains! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with body aches!
Alexis M.
I buy these at Costco. It smells real good which is a plus. But the con is that if your in a closed room everyone else can smell it too. One patch last 6 hours. It radiates warmth and eases my muscle cramps and spasms. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Taylor W.
Azusa, CA
Great to target specific area aches and pains. I use these whenever I have intensively sore muscles, especially in my lats and shoulders, after working out. They stick very nicely and really provide relief for sore muscles. I continuously repurchase!
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
These are the only patches that help me. As weird as it sounds I put half a patch on my face when I have a toothache and it takes it away. After I had my daughter I got back pain from the epidural and it took the pain away from that as well.
Ge L.
Statesville, NC
This is no doubt the best brand. It used to better before the doses got smaller. But I still use it. Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 120 Patches helps with headaches and sometimes migraines. Definitely helps with sinuses as well
Melissa H.
These patches work miracles for pain. I have 2 pinched nerves in my neck and these help relieve the pain in minutes. Also if you have a bruise...wear a salon patch on it, it will relieve the pain and speed up the healing process.
PJ R.
I just signed up for a free sample, so I'm excited to see how well they work. How do they compare to the other brands on the market?
Kristin a.
grantham , NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the only patches I use! I can leave them on overnight without reddening my skin and I apply them for work and wear them for 8 to 12 hours and they reduce all tension from craning my neck to the phone. Love these patches!