Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 120 Patches

by Salonpas

These are the only patches I use! I can leave them on overnight without reddening my skin and I apply them for work and wear them for 8 to 12 hours and they reduce all tension from craning my neck to the phone. Love these patches!
I just signed up for a free sample, so I'm excited to see how well they work. How do they compare to the other brands on the market?
Start your review of Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 120 Patches!
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 120 Patches uploaded by Jenny V.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product. Really help and soothe back/shoulder pain. I prefer patches over pain reliever tablet. Scent is good too. Just noticed I can’t leave it on my skin for too long else I’ll start itching. Value for money.
Chameka M.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 120 Patches uploaded by Chameka M.
Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 120 Patches uploaded by Chameka M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My mother recommended these patches to me many years ago for some leg pains, and since then I’ve used them for pretty much every pain I get. I like them so much I recommended them to my son and daughter. They stay in place forever and deliver targeted cooling relief. One box has several pouches of 20 patches.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Costco
These are really helpful when you're having muscle pain. At first you don't feel anything but a slight cooling sensation then you feel the menthol. It definitely helps with aches but I just wish they were more ergonomically shaped because they tend to fall off after so long. I guess I would use a stronger adhesive maybe but that's my only complaint, otherwise this is a great product and I will be buying again in the future.
Dawn O.
Vancouver, WA
I struggled with how to rate these. One the one hand, for mild to moderate pain, they do work. They did help reduce the pain of a strained muscle in my back. However, they stink to high heavens and the smell lingered the next day. Even after a shower. Also, the adhesive left me with a minor pinkish-red rash. Admittedly, I have very sensitive skin, so this may not be an issue for those who don't.
Kathleen  C.
Chino, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
If you’ve got aches and pains this provides direct relief in the area. Example, if my knee is aching with arthritis I tape on a strip in the front and back and within minutes I feel the relief. I keep a box on hand at all times.
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 120 Patches uploaded by Christina H.
Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 120 Patches uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: Costco
I only use these patches on my forehead when I get headaches. I like that they're cooling. I wish they would last longer in that aspect. But it does help. I would definitely recommend it.
shantell T.
Granada Hills, CA
Salonpas is a cheaper alternative to icy hot but works just as great! Love these as well and they are long lasting
April  C.
Temecula, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I literally recommend these to everyone all the time. They are so inexpensive and work so well! I put them on my back when I get a pinched nerve. They really help to loosen the knot so I can turn my head again. When I don't use these, it days several days to be able to move like I can in a few hours after wearing one. You can find them at any drugstore.
Trin R.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 120 Patches uploaded by Trin R.
Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 120 Patches uploaded by Trin R.
Purchased at: Costco
These pain relieving patches are the best thing since sliced bread! I have a few autoimmune diseases so have constant, throbbing joint pain. These sweet babies have literally saved me. The pressure of the patch along with its magical icy hot ingredients have allowed me to walk when I could not get out of bed. When I know that I’m going to have a trying day, I sleep with them on the night before to wake up with refreshed, less swollen feet. They are also great for neck and back pain. I simply cannot imagine my life without them! #AnkylosingSpondylitis #Fibromyalgia #RheumatoidArthritis #Arthritis #BackPain #NeckPain
Tiffanie  T.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using these patches since I was a kid and no matter what, they always seem to make things better. When I notice my back start to ache at night, I make sure to put a few salonpas patches on so that the pain will be gone by tomorrow. This large pack is perfect for your favorite althlete!