Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 120 Patches uploaded by Carina K.

BY SALONPAS

Mo H.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I stand all day for work and use a bike to get around, so I'm frequently banged up. These patches really help with muscle and joint pain and stay on pretty well. In fact even though the box had a ton of them I used all of them and wish I had a few right now! right in cvs, ill have to stop tomorrow.
Jessica G.
Cudahy, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Worth it!!!! These have been a long time lifesaver from cramps to back pain! I can only say that I wish it stuck on longer but you also don't want it to feel terrible to take off like a bandaid! ūüėĀ
Heide R.
Raleigh
They work relatively well, depending on what the pain is.  They are easy to travel with, as they are smaller.  Great for keeping in a first aid kit.  They are not my first choice in a patch when it comes to my pain.  but they are an excellent second choice.
Carina K.
I honestly recommend this product to any women who may have random pain and cramping! It has a great minty smell and when I have sever cramping it helped me out a lot! I bought mine from amazon super cheap!
Michelle B.
These little patches are magical! They begin working as soon as they are applied. You can’t beat them for the price plus you get a several in a box. I highly recommend this product especially if you have back pain.
Kristen B.
cincinnati
Works works works! Slight smell, menthol. But works right away. My husband is a carpenter and uses these often. I use them when needed and they really penetrate to the ache.
Vy V.
Atlanta, GA
So I'm Asian, and my family loves these patches. You used to only be able to buy them in Asian stores and I've only recently seen them in drug/grocery stores in the past couple of years. I would stick these all over my feet after a long day and the menthol would really help alleviate pain. I also like putting it on my chest when I'm feeling congested ; it really helps with congestion. I honestly use these patches for all kinds of pains and you get a bunch. It is like a fabric patch.
cassy y.
Arcadia, CA
I had pain in my shoulder that radiated up to my neck and I tried everything to get rid of it, but no gels or sleeping positions seemed to fix it. A friend gave me Salonpas to try so I put one on my neck and the other on top of my shoulder. It gave a nice tingling sensation and the pain that I had been dealing with for a week straight was gone within the hour. It never came back and I felt amazing afterwards. I definitely recommend this product to anyone experiencing pain or stiffness.
Maria B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product and my whole family swears by it! I come from a family with a lot of back problems (literally everyone I can think of) and we all use these pads to relieve our pains. It works perfect throughout the day and is better than using creams. It only has a slight minty scent, and discreetly stays on under your clothes without running the fabric. It also does a great job in relieving pain. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessica L.
Wellness Guru Expert
These help best when paired with an oral analgesic. I work in healthcare and get aches in my shoulders and neck, so I keep a couple in my purse most of the time. They do tend to stick well most of the time,  but occasionally I need to tape them on. I will continue to use these patches!
PJ R.
I just signed up for a free sample, so I'm excited to see how well they work. How do they compare to the other brands on the market?
Kristin a.
Grantham, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the only patches I use! I can leave them on overnight without reddening my skin and I apply them for work and wear them for 8 to 12 hours and they reduce all tension from craning my neck to the phone. Love these patches!