BY SALONPAS #45 in Pain Relief

4 Patches 5.15 in x 3.31 in Providing effective Pain relief since 1934.  For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains, stiff neck, sore shoulder, backache, and joint pain. The history of medicated patches in Japan reaches back to the 18th century.  Hisamitsu inherited this tradition and has worked on improving it since the company was founded in 1847.  Salonpas was first introduced in 1934 and is now available in over 50 countries worldwide.  Salonpas launched in the United States in 1987 and has been gaining popularity ever since. see more...

• Are there any unscented patches?10 Answers
  • I have RA and was wondering if these patches are small enough for...9 Answers
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 2.56 1.65 more...
I have a condition called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome as well as osteoarthritis so I get a lot of joint pain and I get it frequently. SalonPas patches are one of the ways I help to manage my frequent pain. They’re easy to use and pretty effective for me when used with other pain relieving methods. When you first apply them you get an intense feeling for about 20 minutes that eventually fades as you start to get relief. These patches have helped me so much as I can apply them all over and then go about my day or wear a few to bed. They stick really well and are priced reasonably for how many you get. You just have to use them in a certain amount of time after opening the package or the effectiveness of them starts to wear off.
Natasha R.
I love salon pause so much that I wish I could have a truck full of them in my house at all times I have always in pain and I really hate having to take pills for pain all the time because I know there’s some nasty side effects with pills so I often will try and get my hands on some of these they work amazing they work fast I have very severe shoulder pain and these things are great or if it’s really to the point where it’s so horrible I can put this on and then take a pill to they can fit on any part of your body and I highly highly highly recommend these are people who have chronic pain or daily pain
Kerri S.
Chittenango, NY
Review for: 5.12 3.31 more...
I have chronic neck and shoulder pain that cause wicked headaches due to muscle tension. I tried Salonpas patches after years of suffering and taking over the counter anti-inflammatory medicine that has caused stomach problems, as a result. Well, one Salonpas patch and I am a believer! They are not overwhelmingly scented, provide a cooling comfort, and gentle pain relief. I’m hooked and they are my first line go-to when I’m having aches and pains!
Nicole K.
Review for: 2.56 1.65, 5 Patches, 2.56 1.65 more...
These really work well. I am not a fan of taking medicine and I like that these are applied topically to the area that hurts and you don’t have to take a pill into your whole body. I often get kinks or cramps in my neck and I’ll apply these overnight and I feel good in the morning. Super easy to use and very inexpensive.
Maria M.
Pasadena
I actually like the way these smell. They give me instant relief. It heats up upon application and relieves my pain. I also like how you can wear it under clothes and that they're form fitting and flexible and that it's no mess. No need to rub cream or fet it on fingers or clothes. Just be careful not to open the package til you use them bc they tend to dry out
Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
Salonpas is amazing! I use it for whenever I have a body ache or whenever I get mosquito bites. It’s super random, but I am allergic to mosquito bites. Like when I get bit my entire arm would swell up within an hour and that’s me NOT scratching it. Now whenever I get bitten I place a Salonpas patch on my bite and it goes away within a day or so. I pack it with me whenever I travel.
Beatrice M.
Review for: 2.56 1.65 more...
It lasts a lot longer than any kind of pain relieving cream I’ve used before. My only complaint with it is if you leave it on 8 hours or longer, it can cause your skin to break out and get irritated, so if you have sensitive skin, I wouldn’t recommend sleeping with it on. But it does help my back pain a lot, and a lot of other products haven’t been able to.
Schyler L.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: 2.56 1.65 more...
I've known this brand since I was a kid, grown ups use it religiously when they are in pain. I now use it occasionally when I feel aches and pain in my back and legs. It does the job, I usually slap one on before going to sleep and leave it on for up to 8 hours. The patches do fall off easily which is the only downside to this product.
Izzy S.
Huntington
These Salon Pas patches are the best! They are cheap, effective, and don't use menthol!
I have chronic lower back pain, and this is one of the only things that helps. It gets really hot, without burning like capsaicin can. They stick well, and stay on till you are ready to remove them.
Highly recommend to anyone with pain.
Jennifer K.
Antelope, CA
Review for: 2.56 1.65 more...
I injured my back about 9 months ago and I tried these to see if it would help. Initially it worked however the downfall of these pads is the corners curl up and I would find them attaching to my clothes. Not sure if I would use them again but they did the trick with my back injury.
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are there any unscented patches?
Annette A.
Clayton, NC
I have RA and was wondering if these patches are small enough for finger joints and how do they stay in place?