Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch

by Salonpas

4 Patches 5.15 in x 3.31 in Providing effective Pain relief since 1934.  For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains, stiff neck, sore shoulder, backache, and joint pain. The history of medicated patches in Japan reaches back to the 18th century.  Hisamitsu inherited this tradition and has worked on improving it since the company was founded in 1847.  Salonpas was first introduced in 1934 and is now available in over 50 countries worldwide.  Salonpas launched in the United States in 1987 and has been gaining popularity ever since.

Very good product. And I use in my neck and back when I have pain. I recommend for everyone
Are there any unscented patches?
I have RA and was wondering if these patches are small enough for finger joints and how do they stay in place?
Start your review of Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch!
Kat J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
2,110 reviews
Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch uploaded by Kat J.
Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch uploaded by Kat J.
I woke up with excruciating lower back pain, like I had pulled a muscle or something while I slept,... It wasn’t bad enough to warrant a trip to the emergency room, but it was bad enough that I couldn’t walk without grimacing in pain. I had received a free sample from Salonpas of their Pain Relieving Patch, so I eagerly opened the package and applied the 2 small patches to my back. Each patch was about the size of a credit card, so one went on my left side and one went on my right side. It took less than 10 minutes for me to start feeling some relief. Within an hour, I couldn’t even tell that my back was hurting at all. It was nothing short of amazing,... These patches worked effectively, quickly, and lasted quite awhile. They stayed adhered to my skin for several hours without falling off, and the pain relief lasted even after I removed them. I was thoroughly impressed, and my plans for the day didn’t need to be delayed or canceled as a result of my backache!! I would gladly buy these Salonpas Patches for any sort of future stiffness or soreness I may feel... I am confident in the claims this brand makes because their products clearly live up to what they say they’ll do!
Crystal H.
Rydal, GA
My hubby use these he says they work great. I hate the smell it is to strong but they do not leave any sticky residue whe they are removed
Zahra K.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These patches are so effective! My shoulders and lower back have had the worst pains and this helped! Effective from the time you apply and helps right away!
Kayla H.
Preston
Absolutely love these! They work wonders. I put one to two on my lower back and I am good for the day. They are s little expensive but totally worth I️t. Only down side is removing them because they are sticky so it’s like ripping off a bandaid. Great for back pain!
Desireé B.
Received as a sample and couldn't believe how good it relieved the pain in my neck and shoulders. The menthol smell was pretty relaxing as well.
Kait M.
Enfield, CT
The smell might be too strong for some people, but if you’re in pain you can deal with the medicated stench because these patches are worth it. Stays activated for hours and are comfortable and flexible
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was impressed with Salonpas pain relieving patch. Compared to other brands I tried, l feel this one is better. I didn't know if it would work to get rid of the pain I had in my lower back but I was pleasantly surprised. The patch stays in place, is odorless and effective. In about a half hour, I was feeling much better and knew that I would be buying these again.
Ines W.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch uploaded by Ines W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this patch since I was still in Indonesia. I am an epidemiologist. So I've been travelling a lots. Means walked a lots up and down hill. Even that i still have my weight gain. Maybe because Indonesia has many of delicious food. This product is very good for my back and feet during my work. Relieves the pain so i can do the walking again the next day. Sometime i put in on the back of my heel..for the power booster. If i compare it to other brand..the other brand stick too much on your skin. Hairy skin will be hurt.
Brooke R.
Marietta, GA
I like these because it feels like a more natural way to relieve pain been taking medicine. They’re not too expensive and they don’t stick to your skin in a way that pulls the hair off when you take them off, but they don’t always stay in place as well as you would expect.
melissa R.
Highland, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Out of all the patches I have tried Salonpas has been the only effective one. No hot feeling or cold. Just pain relief. The patch lasts up to 12 hours. It definitely met my expectations and it’s very affordable as well Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch - 20 Pack