Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray uploaded by Debera G.

BY SALONPAS

Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray - Made In Japan see more...

Debera G.
Debera G.
I've been using Salonpas for many years now. It is my go to product for muscle aches and pain. The price is always right. Definitely recommend it. I also use the patches as well.
Yohan C.
Yohan C.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product, it’s one of my favorites for body aches & migraines. I’ve tried other brands but this one takes the cake!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
I like this product, you just spray it where you are hurting. I buy this at Wal-Greens or Wal-Mart. I give it 4 Stars because sometimes if you spray to much not knowing it, it starts to BURN. Otherwise great product
Nilgul  K.
Nilgul K.
Brooklyn, NY
I used the almost every day for my ankle . As a runner I have some issues w my ankle and I feel it helps ease the aches during the day . Bought it at target not too pricey and I would definitely purchase again
Hatmah M.
Hatmah M.
The Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray has helped me a lot during my ardous track trainings where I would sometimes get sudden cramps in my calves or hamstrings. I bought it at my local pharmacy, Watsons and I think it is a reasonable price for such a helpful product. If I remember correctly, it was around $7, definitely less than $10. It soothes the cramp and pain that I felt, allowing me to resume training with lesser difficulty.
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
My dad bought this for his knees for arthritis and this product didn't work at all. It wasn't messing but really cold. It might work for other pain problems but my dad wouldn't really recommend this. But it doesn't smell like smells like peppermint candy.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This spray works wonders! Best part is keeps your hands free from smell. No rubbing anything. Just spray on affected area let dry and go. It has both a cooling and warming effect that helps calm down the pain.
Lyndsae R.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Salonpas Spray is a staple in our household. My fiancé is very active with sports and constantly asks me for the Salonpas. This is a great product for relieving muscle aches and pains especially in the lower back and upper neck region. Topical sprays for pain are some what limiting, this is the only reason I deducted one star.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Port louis
Actually pretty good. When spraying it on the affected area, it has a cooling sensation and after minutes it actually works,that is,the pain is gone. It worns out after a few hours though and has a strong smell. Still im continuing to use it😊
Matt H.
Matt H.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite spray on pain reliever. It works so much better than icy hot and doesn't leave me with chemical burns. It's a great value and lasts a long time. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is in need of a spray on pain reliever!
Jj M.
Jj M.
Ludlow, MA
Has anyone tried solanpas pain relief spray ? I have used the stick ons and those worked well, but wondering if the spray works the same? Let me know !
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lancaster, CA
I just bought this product and it kinda works, but it works best when I mix it with tiger balm. Should I be mixing them ? Or should I just be more patient
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Does anyone know the expiration for this product? I'd like to know how many months before I should dispose of the can and replace it.