Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray uploaded by Debera G.

BY SALONPAS

Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray - Made In Japan see more...

Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Nothing would help with my dads knee pain then my mom ran across this and it works!! I recommend this to anyone that has severe pain!
Hatmah M.
Hatmah M.
The Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray has helped me a lot during my ardous track trainings where I would sometimes get sudden cramps in my calves or hamstrings. I bought it at my local pharmacy, Watsons and I think it is a reasonable price for such a helpful product. If I remember correctly, it was around $7, definitely less than $10. It soothes the cramp and pain that I felt, allowing me to resume training with lesser difficulty.
LOHANA D.
LOHANA D.
Rio de Janeiro
O alivio do remédio é instantâneo aplicou a dor some!
produto prático muito facil de usar bem eficaz.
bem compacto levo pra todos os lugares,muito recomendado pelos médicos .
produto bem facil de achar,recomendado para muitas pessoas e contem bastante variedade.
Anna P.
Anna P.
New Castle, DE
Sometimes I need help against pain. Very fast help. Usually in this situations I use Salonpas spray. This product so quickly freeze my muscular pain!!! This spray is very convenient to use. Salonpas very quick dry on skin. Its very efficacy means.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Port louis
Actually pretty good. When spraying it on the affected area, it has a cooling sensation and after minutes it actually works,that is,the pain is gone. It worns out after a few hours though and has a strong smell. Still im continuing to use it😊
Juliana T.
Juliana T.
mie
Always good when giving a little aching !!!! The pain relieving you on the hour !!! always use is very good !!!
Jj M.
Jj M.
Ludlow, MA
Has anyone tried solanpas pain relief spray ? I have used the stick ons and those worked well, but wondering if the spray works the same? Let me know !
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lancaster, CA
I just bought this product and it kinda works, but it works best when I mix it with tiger balm. Should I be mixing them ? Or should I just be more patient
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Does anyone know the expiration for this product? I'd like to know how many months before I should dispose of the can and replace it.