Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray uploaded by Debera G.

BY SALONPAS

Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray - Made In Japan see more...

Isha B.
Isha B.
Cupertino
I found that this product is more of a placebo effect than something which actually helps. I use it rather infrequently. This product did not meet my expectations. I definite le would not buy it again.
Karla C.
Karla C.
SILVERADO, CA
Great product, fast pain relieve. It is more practical than the others due to its spray and takes less space in the bag than others do. I use it whenever I have a pain after running or stretching.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Blue Springs, MO
My go-to pain reliever! My mom introduced me to this. Its fast and effective! The crackling sound as you rub it in freaked me out the first time i used it, but this stuff is amazing!
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Soooo cold when you apply it! But after that....boom! Minimum to no pain!!! Works super fast! I purchased mine at target and it was very affordable and worked and I would recommend!
Debera G.
Debera G.
I've been using Salonpas for many years now. It is my go to product for muscle aches and pain. The price is always right. Definitely recommend it. I also use the patches as well.
Nilgul  K.
Nilgul K.
Brooklyn, NY
I used the almost every day for my ankle . As a runner I have some issues w my ankle and I feel it helps ease the aches during the day . Bought it at target not too pricey and I would definitely purchase again
Yumi Q.
Yumi Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
Please everyone try it for muscle ache! It's a Japanese product for kind of avoiding muscle pain. I played volleyball was a kid always use it. Even now!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a very strong torn disc pain that this did not help much with at all but it did help with muscle pain but not a long time. was pricey for what you get
Eunice K.
Eunice K.
Wellness Guru Expert
When I had my back pain I bought a bunch of different muscle relief stuff. I used this on my mom and she said it was extremely cold. I used this too. I love sprays that spray well and evenly
Lori B.
Lori B.
Freeburg, MO
Works great!  I love the spray. Easy to apply to any spot it's needed.  Besides this brand and Bio Freeze they are the best brands
Jj M.
Jj M.
Ludlow, MA
Has anyone tried solanpas pain relief spray ? I have used the stick ons and those worked well, but wondering if the spray works the same? Let me know !
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lancaster, CA
I just bought this product and it kinda works, but it works best when I mix it with tiger balm. Should I be mixing them ? Or should I just be more patient
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Does anyone know the expiration for this product? I'd like to know how many months before I should dispose of the can and replace it.