Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray uploaded by Debera G.

BY SALONPAS

Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray - Made In Japan see more...

Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Salonpas Spray is a staple in our household. My fiancé is very active with sports and constantly asks me for the Salonpas. This is a great product for relieving muscle aches and pains especially in the lower back and upper neck region. Topical sprays for pain are some what limiting, this is the only reason I deducted one star.
Kari M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually use biofreeze. I decided to try out this cheaper brand and thought I compared ingredients the same but misread . This spray did nothing. It didn't even feel that cool at all. It was if I hadn't used anything. I'll stick to my biofreeze . Not going to buy this ever again , total waste of $8!
Matt H.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite spray on pain reliever. It works so much better than icy hot and doesn't leave me with chemical burns. It's a great value and lasts a long time. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is in need of a spray on pain reliever!
Marcela O.
Locust Valley, NY
alivia a dor muscular e tem um cheirinho meu bom, adorei, alivia aquela dorzinha na hora, e impressionante. Encontrei na CVS ou walmart nao me lembro, paguei barato, e adorei os resultados. super recomendo e estou satisfeita !
Carly E.
I was happily surprised by how well Salonpas jet spray works. Typically one application is not enough and really stinks - with this Salonpas product I did not notice a lingering smell and it worked after the first application. I will be buying again! Worked on both my knee and shoulder.
Isha B.
Cupertino
I found that this product is more of a placebo effect than something which actually helps. I use it rather infrequently. This product did not meet my expectations. I definite le would not buy it again.
Karla C.
SILVERADO, CA
Great product, fast pain relieve. It is more practical than the others due to its spray and takes less space in the bag than others do. I use it whenever I have a pain after running or stretching.
Nicole F.
Blue Springs, MO
My go-to pain reliever! My mom introduced me to this. Its fast and effective! The crackling sound as you rub it in freaked me out the first time i used it, but this stuff is amazing!
Adrianna S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Soooo cold when you apply it! But after that....boom! Minimum to no pain!!! Works super fast! I purchased mine at target and it was very affordable and worked and I would recommend!
Debera G.
I've been using Salonpas for many years now. It is my go to product for muscle aches and pain. The price is always right. Definitely recommend it. I also use the patches as well.
Jj M.
Ludlow, MA
Has anyone tried solanpas pain relief spray ? I have used the stick ons and those worked well, but wondering if the spray works the same? Let me know !
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone know the expiration for this product? I'd like to know how many months before I should dispose of the can and replace it.
Vanessa C.
Lancaster, CA
I just bought this product and it kinda works, but it works best when I mix it with tiger balm. Should I be mixing them ? Or should I just be more patient