Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray uploaded by Cee J.Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray uploaded by Debera G.

BY SALONPAS

Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray - Made In Japan see more...

Buy on Walmart
Matt H.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite spray on pain reliever. It works so much better than icy hot and doesn't leave me with chemical burns. It's a great value and lasts a long time. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is in need of a spray on pain reliever!
Brittney R.
Spokane Vly, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great. Love it because I have rheumatoid arthritis and it helps when I have minor pains. Normally use on my shoulder just wished there was more product in the spray cans. I always feel like spray products run out of product rather quickly.
Marcela S.
Locust Valley, NY
alivia a dor muscular e tem um cheirinho meu bom, adorei, alivia aquela dorzinha na hora, e impressionante. Encontrei na CVS ou walmart nao me lembro, paguei barato, e adorei os resultados. super recomendo e estou satisfeita !
Katie B.
Lake Charles
I like this product, you just spray it where you are hurting. I buy this at Wal-Greens or Wal-Mart. I give it 4 Stars because sometimes if you spray to much not knowing it, it starts to BURN. Otherwise great product
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom and I suffer from back injury and on bad days we turn to this spray. It immediately starts working and is mess free and easy to use. My pain becomes bearable. I recommend this product to those with pain!
Carly E.
I was happily surprised by how well Salonpas jet spray works. Typically one application is not enough and really stinks - with this Salonpas product I did not notice a lingering smell and it worked after the first application. I will be buying again! Worked on both my knee and shoulder.
Karla C.
Silverado, CA
Great product, fast pain relieve. It is more practical than the others due to its spray and takes less space in the bag than others do. I use it whenever I have a pain after running or stretching.
Nicole F.
Lees summit , MO
My go-to pain reliever! My mom introduced me to this. Its fast and effective! The crackling sound as you rub it in freaked me out the first time i used it, but this stuff is amazing!
Adrianna S.
Karnes City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Soooo cold when you apply it! But after that....boom! Minimum to no pain!!! Works super fast! I purchased mine at target and it was very affordable and worked and I would recommend!
Kelsey H.
After having a hip surgery and trying to get back into dancing professionally, this spray is the only pain relief that would help deep within my joint. Great to ease pain during activity.
Jj M.
Ludlow, MA
Has anyone tried solanpas pain relief spray ? I have used the stick ons and those worked well, but wondering if the spray works the same? Let me know !
Vanessa C.
Lancaster, CA
I just bought this product and it kinda works, but it works best when I mix it with tiger balm. Should I be mixing them ? Or should I just be more patient
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone know the expiration for this product? I'd like to know how many months before I should dispose of the can and replace it.