Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray uploaded by Debera G.

BY SALONPAS

Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray - Made In Japan see more...

Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX
They didn't have the patches I usually use the day I went to the store, so figured I'd try this instead. It's an easy spray on, but BE PREPARED for an icy cold burst of air to hit you. It almost makes you flinch with how cold it goes on. But overall, it works just as well to relieve the pain.
Nicasie J.
Nicasie J.
I use the patches but I couldn't find them in the pharmacy that day so I tried this on my stiff neck it wasn't as effective as the patches but I did get some relief my husband also used it on his knee pain it didn't last as long as he would have liked but what does these days
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Bethesda, MD
I am a player and I run every day and occasionally I end up having muscle pain and this spray he was my savior it helps me he takes my pain instantly and I Super indicate it is the best spray for sore muscles I ever had
Lyndsae R.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Salonpas Spray is a staple in our household. My fiancé is very active with sports and constantly asks me for the Salonpas. This is a great product for relieving muscle aches and pains especially in the lower back and upper neck region. Topical sprays for pain are some what limiting, this is the only reason I deducted one star.
Kari M.
Kari M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually use biofreeze. I decided to try out this cheaper brand and thought I compared ingredients the same but misread . This spray did nothing. It didn't even feel that cool at all. It was if I hadn't used anything. I'll stick to my biofreeze . Not going to buy this ever again , total waste of $8!
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
My dad bought this for his knees for arthritis and this product didn't work at all. It wasn't messing but really cold. It might work for other pain problems but my dad wouldn't really recommend this. But it doesn't smell like smells like peppermint candy.
Matt H.
Matt H.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite spray on pain reliever. It works so much better than icy hot and doesn't leave me with chemical burns. It's a great value and lasts a long time. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is in need of a spray on pain reliever!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
I like this product, you just spray it where you are hurting. I buy this at Wal-Greens or Wal-Mart. I give it 4 Stars because sometimes if you spray to much not knowing it, it starts to BURN. Otherwise great product
Carly E.
Carly E.
I was happily surprised by how well Salonpas jet spray works. Typically one application is not enough and really stinks - with this Salonpas product I did not notice a lingering smell and it worked after the first application. I will be buying again! Worked on both my knee and shoulder.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This spray works wonders! Best part is keeps your hands free from smell. No rubbing anything. Just spray on affected area let dry and go. It has both a cooling and warming effect that helps calm down the pain.
Jj M.
Jj M.
Ludlow, MA
Has anyone tried solanpas pain relief spray ? I have used the stick ons and those worked well, but wondering if the spray works the same? Let me know !
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lancaster, CA
I just bought this product and it kinda works, but it works best when I mix it with tiger balm. Should I be mixing them ? Or should I just be more patient
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Does anyone know the expiration for this product? I'd like to know how many months before I should dispose of the can and replace it.