Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray uploaded by Cee J.Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray uploaded by Debera G.

BY SALONPAS

Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray - Made In Japan see more...

Melissa B.
Laramie
Used this when I played intramural soccer. It’s nice and effective, but because of that has a strong menthol scent. Wasn’t overly pricey, like around 7-8$. Really liked that it was a spray. Overall was pleased and still keep a bottle around.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Sarah J.
Lorain
I like this spray because it works fast, and lasts a long period of time. It's perfect when I have aches and pains and need to go to bed. I spray it on and go to bed and it helps me sleep pain frre
Kelsey H.
After having a hip surgery and trying to get back into dancing professionally, this spray is the only pain relief that would help deep within my joint. Great to ease pain during activity.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My dad bought this for his knees for arthritis and this product didn't work at all. It wasn't messing but really cold. It might work for other pain problems but my dad wouldn't really recommend this. But it doesn't smell like smells like peppermint candy.
Leela I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this product. It seems to get instant relief of pain and helps you get through whatever you’re trying to do. It does not seem to last as long term is icy hot but if you’re in a tough spot and just trying to work through the pain or injury it definitely helps I recommend it to others
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Salonpas Spray is a staple in our household. My fiancé is very active with sports and constantly asks me for the Salonpas. This is a great product for relieving muscle aches and pains especially in the lower back and upper neck region. Topical sprays for pain are some what limiting, this is the only reason I deducted one star.
Kari M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually use biofreeze. I decided to try out this cheaper brand and thought I compared ingredients the same but misread . This spray did nothing. It didn't even feel that cool at all. It was if I hadn't used anything. I'll stick to my biofreeze . Not going to buy this ever again , total waste of $8!
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This spray works wonders! Best part is keeps your hands free from smell. No rubbing anything. Just spray on affected area let dry and go. It has both a cooling and warming effect that helps calm down the pain.
Matt H.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite spray on pain reliever. It works so much better than icy hot and doesn't leave me with chemical burns. It's a great value and lasts a long time. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is in need of a spray on pain reliever!
Jj M.
Ludlow, MA
Has anyone tried solanpas pain relief spray ? I have used the stick ons and those worked well, but wondering if the spray works the same? Let me know !
Vanessa C.
Lancaster, CA
I just bought this product and it kinda works, but it works best when I mix it with tiger balm. Should I be mixing them ? Or should I just be more patient
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone know the expiration for this product? I'd like to know how many months before I should dispose of the can and replace it.