Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray uploaded by Debera G.Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray uploaded by Cee J.

BY SALONPAS

Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray - Made In Japan see more...

jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
My dad bought this for his knees for arthritis and this product didn't work at all. It wasn't messing but really cold. It might work for other pain problems but my dad wouldn't really recommend this. But it doesn't smell like smells like peppermint candy.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
I like this product, you just spray it where you are hurting. I buy this at Wal-Greens or Wal-Mart. I give it 4 Stars because sometimes if you spray to much not knowing it, it starts to BURN. Otherwise great product
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom and I suffer from back injury and on bad days we turn to this spray. It immediately starts working and is mess free and easy to use. My pain becomes bearable. I recommend this product to those with pain!
Leela I.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this product. It seems to get instant relief of pain and helps you get through whatever you’re trying to do. It does not seem to last as long term is icy hot but if you’re in a tough spot and just trying to work through the pain or injury it definitely helps I recommend it to others
Stephanie D.
Prairie Grove
I highly reco mend the Solana spray. It's fast acting and it doesn't stink. I use it 9n my back and my husband uses it on his shoulders back and knees. I love this stuff.
Nilgul  K.
Brooklyn, NY
I used the almost every day for my ankle . As a runner I have some issues w my ankle and I feel it helps ease the aches during the day . Bought it at target not too pricey and I would definitely purchase again
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Salonpas Spray is a staple in our household. My fiancé is very active with sports and constantly asks me for the Salonpas. This is a great product for relieving muscle aches and pains especially in the lower back and upper neck region. Topical sprays for pain are some what limiting, this is the only reason I deducted one star.
Kari M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually use biofreeze. I decided to try out this cheaper brand and thought I compared ingredients the same but misread . This spray did nothing. It didn't even feel that cool at all. It was if I hadn't used anything. I'll stick to my biofreeze . Not going to buy this ever again , total waste of $8!
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This spray works wonders! Best part is keeps your hands free from smell. No rubbing anything. Just spray on affected area let dry and go. It has both a cooling and warming effect that helps calm down the pain.
Matt H.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite spray on pain reliever. It works so much better than icy hot and doesn't leave me with chemical burns. It's a great value and lasts a long time. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is in need of a spray on pain reliever!
Jj M.
Ludlow, MA
Has anyone tried solanpas pain relief spray ? I have used the stick ons and those worked well, but wondering if the spray works the same? Let me know !
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone know the expiration for this product? I'd like to know how many months before I should dispose of the can and replace it.
Vanessa C.
Lancaster, CA
I just bought this product and it kinda works, but it works best when I mix it with tiger balm. Should I be mixing them ? Or should I just be more patient