Salonpas Pain Relieving Gel-Patch

by Salonpas

For minor aches and pain relief in shoulders, upper back, and lower back. Lasts up to 8 hours. Also helpful with arthritis.

How did this work for you? Is there a strong scent?
Start your review of Salonpas Pain Relieving Gel-Patch!
Camarillo, CA
This is also another great product. I feel like this is quicker compared to my Tiger Bomb. My whole family uses this and we all are very happy with it. The price is fine but the smell is a little over powering. Overall I am satisfied with the outcome of this product.
W Jefferson, OH
This product was slightly disappointing. I had purchased it at my local CVS after a long work day and was in need of instant pain relief. It wasn't too pricey (a little under ten bucks) and I recognized the brand name so I figured I'd give it a shot. After applying it to my lower back I could only feel what can be described as a numbing sensation. I know that an over the counter product isn't going to be the strongest, but what I've heard from various reviews it works well enough to get the job done. It worked for the first three minutes or so then wore off. I would not recommend this product.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the line of Salonpas products, but their patches go above and beyond for supplying relief for localized pain.  This is affordable and available at most department stores, grocery stores, and pharmacies.  Most importantly the patch remains attached while active so you can wear this and continue moving without worrying about the patch falling off.
I have a problem with sleeping wrong and when I wake up my back and neck hurt so badly. If I have a long day where I haven’t slept much then it’s even worse, so I tried these and my muscles felt better right away!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have arthritis from an old injury and this stuff is amazing! It helps to soothe the ache and also isn't so pricy. I am a repeat user because of how it works for me. It doesn't leave that stinky after smell either
I first used salon pas when I injured my tailbone. It was an affordable choice that offered relief in a hard to reach spot. It relieves some of the pain but is by no means a cure. Definitely has to b used in conjunction with other medicines. I would recommend for temporary relief.
Belleville, NJ
I have 4 bulging disc and 4 kids when I'm in pain and have to make dinner do laundry and fix beds I use these. There great 👍🏼 during the day. Tends to wrinkle up but nothing a little bandage tape don't help.
Aberdeen, SD
My husband used these when he was having some lower back pain after re-doing a floor.  He said it felt great but didn't last very long.  I would love to find a patch like this that the ointment lasts alot longer.  We buy these at wal-mart or target here where we live
High Point, NC
These patches make such a difference when dealing with muscle aches. They are very reasonably priced. Pros - cool feeling, easy to use, inexpensive cons - sometimes have a hard time getting them to stay stuck to my skin. I will be repurchasing.
Kirkland, WA
These are so strong! They work well and don't move around. Decent size that can go just about anywhere. You can even where them on more active areas like your wrists and they stay on all day' highly recommend these to anyone that may need them