BY SALONPAS

For minor aches and pain relief in shoulders, upper back, and lower back. Lasts up to 8 hours. Also helpful with arthritis. see more...

• How did this work for you? Is there a strong scent?4 Answers
Taylor P.
Wilmington, DE
I have a problem with sleeping wrong and when I wake up my back and neck hurt so badly. If I have a long day where I haven’t slept much then it’s even worse, so I tried these and my muscles felt better right away!
Crystal G.
Camarillo, CA
This is also another great product. I feel like this is quicker compared to my Tiger Bomb. My whole family uses this and we all are very happy with it. The price is fine but the smell is a little over powering. Overall I am satisfied with the outcome of this product.
Angelika P.
Santa Clara , CA
I used this when i was having a lot of lower back pain. It has medication within it that gets absorbed through the skin so it has warnings not to also take meds orally as well. It has a very icy hot feeling, but seems to be a more natural based alternative. A pack isn’t overly expensive either. A pack of 8 for around $12 isn’t bad.
Cassandra R.
W Jefferson, OH
This product was slightly disappointing. I had purchased it at my local CVS after a long work day and was in need of instant pain relief. It wasn't too pricey (a little under ten bucks) and I recognized the brand name so I figured I'd give it a shot. After applying it to my lower back I could only feel what can be described as a numbing sensation. I know that an over the counter product isn't going to be the strongest, but what I've heard from various reviews it works well enough to get the job done. It worked for the first three minutes or so then wore off. I would not recommend this product.
Kimberly G.
It’s ok but doesn’t take the pain away. It lessens it but I broke my horseback riding years back and I’ve tried everything over the counter to help. Heat and ice just don’t do the trick. Some days I can’t even get out of bed from the irritating pain. It for some who have minor aches and pains this is awesome for you.
Maya J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the line of Salonpas products, but their patches go above and beyond for supplying relief for localized pain.  This is affordable and available at most department stores, grocery stores, and pharmacies.  Most importantly the patch remains attached while active so you can wear this and continue moving without worrying about the patch falling off.
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have arthritis from an old injury and this stuff is amazing! It helps to soothe the ache and also isn't so pricy. I am a repeat user because of how it works for me. It doesn't leave that stinky after smell either
Mayra M.
I first used salon pas when I injured my tailbone. It was an affordable choice that offered relief in a hard to reach spot. It relieves some of the pain but is by no means a cure. Definitely has to b used in conjunction with other medicines. I would recommend for temporary relief.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
My husband used these when he was having some lower back pain after re-doing a floor.  He said it felt great but didn't last very long.  I would love to find a patch like this that the ointment lasts alot longer.  We buy these at wal-mart or target here where we live
Laura K.
High Point, NC
These patches make such a difference when dealing with muscle aches. They are very reasonably priced. Pros - cool feeling, easy to use, inexpensive cons - sometimes have a hard time getting them to stay stuck to my skin. I will be repurchasing.
Kristen B.
How did this work for you? Is there a strong scent?