BY SALONPAS

Containing active ingredients of methyl salicylate and menthol, these medicated plasters provide relief for muscle pain, backache, stiff neck, fatigue and sprain. Apply on dry and clean affected area and leave on for 8 up to 12 hours. Use only one patch at a time. Do not use for more than 3 days in a row. Temporarily relieves mild to moderate aches & pains of muscle & joints associated with: strains, sprains, simple backache, arthritis, bruises How to Use: Clean and dry affected area Remove patch from backing film and apply to skin (see illustration) Apply one patch to the affected area and leave in place for up to 8 to 12 hours If pain lasts after using the first patch, a second patch may be applied for up to another 8 to 12 hours Only use one patch at a time Do not use more than 2 patches per day Do not use for more than 3 days in a row Pack Size - 10 pcs see more...

Christine L.
Cutler Bay, FL
I have fibromyalgia so pain is something I deal with on a daily basis and NOTHING takes the pain away. On bad days I will put a couple of patches on the most painful parts of my body- usually between my shoulder blades and on my forearms and it gives me some short term relief sometimes. The patches are flexible and stay on well. There is a bit of smell to them. It is best to use when you are in for the night.
desiree m.
Victorville, CA
My daughter hurt her neck and the pharmacist recommend this it's simple and easy and has no smell so she can put it on and fell comfortable with no smelly medicine. And it works fast !!
Karen P.
These pads did help with the pain in my shoulder. They’re comfortable to wear and stay in place better the other pain relief patches I’ve tried. The price is reasonable for what you are getting.
Marion j.
Huntington Beach
instant pain relief. whenever i sleep wrong on my neck or back i just put one of these on for 30 minutes and it’s like it never happened.
HEATHER A.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this for back or neck muscle pain. Works wonders while im at work or just in bed resting. The 4% Lidocaine really does the trick.
Leigha T.
I recently just used these during one of my workouts and they were awesome!! They helped me get through my workout!! Highly recommend!
Orozco O.
Garland, TX
This is my "must have" item for localised pain relief.
These tiny patches are infused with menthol aka pain' s worst enemy.