Salonpas Medicated Patches - 20 Patches 2.56 x 1.65 Inches uploaded by Ruthie N.Salonpas Medicated Patches - 20 Patches 2.56 x 1.65 Inches uploaded by Ruthie N.

BY SALONPAS

Linda-Marie O.
Sharpsburg, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
These little miracles are the best pain relieving patches out there. And I have tried them ALL. I have many aches and pains suffering from fibromyalgia and I can be found with these little guys stuck all over. My husband used to not be able to stand the menthol smell of the patches and didn't understand why I use them all the time. Until one day when he was having back cramps from work and I stuck some on him too. He then asked for his own pack of patches. They are tiny smelly miracles workers for sure!
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
I get spasms in my back and this works great.

The adhesive is both my greatest ally and brooding enemy. It sticks to my back no problem and keeps the product working in the spot I need it. The downfall is the material is latex and Im slightly allergic.

Its worth it to relieve the pain, but a bummer because I get a rectangle rash where the patch has been stuck to my skin.

If I could find a latex free patch this product would have my 5, instead of 4, star review and support.
Ruthie N.
Me and my husband suffer of back pain and since we used this for the first time one year ago we haven't stop using it. It really help to minimize the pain in the area they are our salvation because sometimes we don't want to take pain killers so this is a good way to relief from the pain.
Shari H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I pulled a muscle in my lower back while moving which really set me back with the time restraint I had. I didn't have time to be nursing a backache so I went to the pharmacy to get relief and bought this product for two reasons the cheaper price and the recommendation from a friend and these patches work very quickly and the duration of relief was a long time
Yoo-Jin K.
I keep these patches stocked in my first aid kit! I was thrilled when the patches became available at Target and other stores since beforehand I could only find it at my Korean supermarket. Salonpas is beyond effective for muscle sores, aches, and injury. I’ve used it to soothe my sprained ankle, sore shoulders, and hurting back. I couldn’t recommend enough.
Angela R.
Carlsbad, CA
I love these pain relieving patches. I am a nurse and am on my feet for long 12 hour shifts. When I get home my feet and my knees ache. Luckily I have Salonpas Medicated Patches that I apply to both my feet and my knees. These patches instantly relive my aches and pains and proceed to sooth them.
Lexie W.
Yucaipa , CA
When I hurt my back at work I would wear one of these and it would last almost the whole day. Much easier than putting on an oily cream that would seep onto my clothes. I never has to worry about my clothes getting ruined by these patches. They last longer than most other brands and are very strong.
priscilla k.
Irvine, CA
I frequent a chiropractor for poor posture and with poor posture comes the occasional (or frequent) aches and pains. I pop one of these patches on the hurting area and I immediately feel a cooling sensation and the pain dissipates! I always have a box of these stowed away just in case!
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
I love these patches! A while back, my neck was so sore and it was hard for me to do normal activities like driving or even showering. These patches helped relieve some of the pain/discomfort in my neck. I also find the scent so appealing. I love anything that smells like menthol!
ESS ..
These patches feel great for body aches and such. I like his cooling it is for the body when you have muscle aches. I could use something a little bit stronger but it still feels nice and is effective. I like the way it feels when wind travels to it and there is a breeze.