Salonpas Medicated Patches - 20 Patches 2.56 x 1.65 Inches uploaded by Ruthie N.Salonpas Medicated Patches - 20 Patches 2.56 x 1.65 Inches uploaded by Ruthie N.

BY SALONPAS

Linda-Marie O.
Sharpsburg, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These little miracles are the best pain relieving patches out there. And I have tried them ALL. I have many aches and pains suffering from fibromyalgia and I can be found with these little guys stuck all over. My husband used to not be able to stand the menthol smell of the patches and didn't understand why I use them all the time. Until one day when he was having back cramps from work and I stuck some on him too. He then asked for his own pack of patches. They are tiny smelly miracles workers for sure!
Diana V.
I love these patches, they are the best for when I used to be cramping, and I would purchase them at HEB. They helped me thru days that were the worse for me from the pain I was in. I wore them while at work and it helped me thru my day. I have and will continue to purchase this product.
Shari H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I pulled a muscle in my lower back while moving which really set me back with the time restraint I had. I didn't have time to be nursing a backache so I went to the pharmacy to get relief and bought this product for two reasons the cheaper price and the recommendation from a friend and these patches work very quickly and the duration of relief was a long time
Angela R.
Escondido, CA
I love these pain relieving patches. I am a nurse and am on my feet for long 12 hour shifts. When I get home my feet and my knees ache. Luckily I have Salonpas Medicated Patches that I apply to both my feet and my knees. These patches instantly relive my aches and pains and proceed to sooth them.
Lexie W.
Yucaipa , CA
When I hurt my back at work I would wear one of these and it would last almost the whole day. Much easier than putting on an oily cream that would seep onto my clothes. I never has to worry about my clothes getting ruined by these patches. They last longer than most other brands and are very strong.
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
I love these patches! A while back, my neck was so sore and it was hard for me to do normal activities like driving or even showering. These patches helped relieve some of the pain/discomfort in my neck. I also find the scent so appealing. I love anything that smells like menthol!
grace p.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been using salonpas since I was super young. My mom is Japanese so it's just been in our fridge. It seems weird but having the cooling of the patch PLUS the fridge just works wonders. I use it on my ankle mostly but it can be used wherever.
Taylor K.
Winston Salem, NC
I love salonpas! I use them whenever I have an ache or sore muscle. They work great on my back when I have lower back pain. You just pop one on and you’re good to go! I would definitely buy again and recommend to others!
Haylee T.
Definitely gives that soothing feeling. I usually use this everytime I have shoulder pain. I bought it at my local drugstore and it was inexpensive. Definitely recommend it to those who need that quick relief of pain.
Mikiahla B.
Washington, DC
I love using these if I want relief throughout the day and don’t want to struggle having a wrap on that makes it difficult to wear certain articles of clothing. They definitely get the job done and leave you feeling relaxed