Salonpas Hot Pain-Relieving Gel-Patch uploaded by Crystal R.Salonpas Hot Pain-Relieving Gel-Patch uploaded by Heather N.Salonpas Hot Pain-Relieving Gel-Patch uploaded by Heather N.

BY GENERIC

Salonpas Hot Pain Relieving Gel-Patch: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains Pain relieving ointment on a breathable cloth 3-15/16" x 5-1/2" Lasts up to 8 hours Rounded corners Stretchable see more...

• How different are these from the normal salonpas pads? Mo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Myra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are really good! I love the heat that it causes against the skin. Even though the instructions say to apply to a clean dry area, I've found that even without cleansing the area this sticks really well.. I made it about 6 hours before this started peeling off of my back. The only strange thing is that even after removing I felt like there was still some heat on my back which wasn't a problem, but when I went to take a shower later that night (at least an hour or more after removing the patch) it almost stung to rinse my back. I still think it's quite effective and will use for extremely bad pain days because I think it'd be great and helps prevent the need to take otc pain relievers or apply pain relief ointment multiple times a day
Elisa C.
Trumbull , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This looks well made, but it doesn't stay on at all. It does heat up very nicely, but it's infuriating that it kept falling off. Regret buying this. A cheaper brand worked much better.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Salonpas pain patches will help give you relief for minor back aches and muscle aches. It's similar to Icy Hot rub but it's a patch that you stick on your skin where your are having the aches and pain. It does give some relief for those types of aches. I like the Salonpas patches and other products they have. I'm actually a chronic back pain patient and I use them when I'm hurting really bad.
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
This worked great on my pulled muscle and sore back my only complaint is that it did not stay well when I tried to sleep with it on as I have a hard time falling asleep with the pain but it does work well during the day and stays on fine as long as you don't mess with it
Ambertiera B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Found these at Wal-Mart for a dollar for a single use. I suffer with sciatica pain and was told to try these. Amazing! It sticks on and is so soothing. After awhile you will forget you were even in any pain. I keep these in my medicine stash for flare ups. I highly recommend you to try these!
Kaleena D.
This was the only thing that helped my back. I had pulled a muscle at work and needed to mend quickly. I could put one of these on and keep going. It stayed in place wonderfully. My advice is to prepare yourself when putting on it's really cold going on.
Kathy B.
These are super good for sore and aching muscles and joints, especially the back muscles! They leave the skin feeling warm which also helps.
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
Love this pain patch gradually it gets hot and melts the pain away lasts for 8 hours and no smell
Natalia W.
Harwood Hts, IL
These are really great for minor aches! It makes the ache warm and it feels so much better !
Erica G.
How different are these from the normal salonpas pads? More effective?