Salonpas Hot Pain Relief Patch, Large

by Salonpas

Salonpas patch hot large for minor aches and pain relief. Relieves mild to moderate aches and pains of muscles. Relieves joint pain. Relieves pain of simple backache.

Relieves mild to moderate aches and pains of muscles; Relieves joint pain; Relieves pain of simple backache

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salonpas Hot Pain Relief Patch, Large!
Tambi I.
Salonpas Hot Pain Relief Patch, Large uploaded by Tambi I.
These Salinas Hot Pain Relief Large Patches are absolutely amazing! I’ve had multiple lower back surgeries and these are the only patches that give me any relief!!!!! I can put one on and it helps for hours and gives me more relief than any creams or roll ons. Be careful in direct sunlight because it will heat it up and the capsicum may be warm or itchy to some people but it is a relief to me.
Patricia B.
Tampa, FL
Salonpas Hot Pain Relief Patch, Large uploaded by Patricia B.
I'm wearing it right now on my lower back. The pain is currently non existent and the scent is not too strong. As with any pain pat ch you have to be really careful to not get the sides stick together 😉. In the end it relieved me of pain so I can get a good night's sleep

Looking for your answer?