BY SALONPAS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from Salonpas. For relief of aches and pains associated with: muscle fatigue, muscle pain, stiff shoulder, simple backache, bruises, sprains, strains, chilblain How to Use: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Clean and dry affected area Remove from backing film and apply to affected area not more than 4 times daily Remove after at most 8 hours Plaster Size - 6.5cm x 4.2cm Pack Size - 40 pcs see more...

Review (1)
Buy on YesStyl...
Selena D.
Vancouver
These are the best. I have used this since I was young and still lived in my home country. I purchased this last year since I saw it were on sale at Superstore. My friend and my husband were skeptical when I told them about this but when they tried. It works! And they love it. My husband uses it whenever he has pain somewhere on his back or his neck and shoulders.