BY SALONPAS

Brand from Salonpas. For relief of aches and pains associated with: muscle fatigue, muscle pain, stiff shoulder, simple backache, bruises, sprains, strains, chilblain How to Use: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Clean and dry affected area Remove from backing film and apply to affected area not more than 4 times daily Remove after at most 8 hours Plaster Size - 6.5cm x 4.2cm Pack Size - 40 pcs see more...

Erica H.
Dix Hills
This stuff is so good for aches, but it doesn't make anything go away. It's a good numbing relief, and cold on the skin when it's initially placed. I use it for back aches, and it always makes me feel better when I slap them on. The adhesive is pretty strong, and ripping them off inevitably takes off a few hairs as well, which is not a fun sensation. Also love that it comes in with so many per box. Good value.
Thao L.
Rowlett
I have severely lower back pain during menstrual cycle and 2 pad always do the trick and keep me sleep good at night. The pad heats up the area within 5 minutes and provide instant pain relief. I prefer this over medicine because I believe too much medicine is not good for your body. I also like the smell, it keep me calm and give me a good sleep for some reasons.
Renae W.
Redwood City
For long term pain and muscle spasm relief you can’t beat these patches! I use them all the time! I really love the big ones in a single pack. They cover my lower back so well!
Patricia-Ann Q.
Ottawa , ON
My entire family uses this from my father until me now that I’m an adult. I can clearly remember the scent and how cooling it feels and I’m so happy that they have not change the formulation. I use it for my back and it surely gives a temporary relief!
Hanna L.
What an amazing product. They don't have Korean patches in Canada but I recently discovered this line of products and it has been life altering. I stick it on my back, shoulders, and legs if I have a sore muscle or cramp. It provides almost immediate relief. I even enjoy the smell of the strong minty scent. It is such a life saver that we purchased this in bulk.
Selena D.
Vancouver
These are the best. I have used this since I was young and still lived in my home country. I purchased this last year since I saw it were on sale at Superstore. My friend and my husband were skeptical when I told them about this but when they tried. It works! And they love it. My husband uses it whenever he has pain somewhere on his back or his neck and shoulders.
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Nataly V.
Ottawa
Love these! I keep them on longer than they say but I love the warm sensation and this one lasts the longest compared to others.
Kate A.
Philippines
It is good and effective. It helps the pain vanished and it gives you cooling effect because of the menthol.
It doesn't make ur skin burn and it's very effective.It doesn't cost u greatly.It is easy tofind in any shop.