BY SALONPAS

Brand from Salonpas. For relief of aches and pains associated with: muscle fatigue, muscle pain, stiff shoulder, simple backache, bruises, sprains, strains, chilblain How to Use: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Clean and dry affected area Remove from backing film and apply to affected area not more than 4 times daily Remove after at most 8 hours Plaster Size - 13cm x 8.4cm Pack Size - 4 pcs see more...

Violet Z.
Mount Carmel
It’s helps for minor aches. The price is affordable and it’s a good product to used. Yes it met my expectations
Rin J.
I love the minty/hot feeling because it calms my muscle ache. Whenever I have a muscle ache, I use this. It works fast, and it heats up your muscle so it relaxes. But I don’t like the sticker thing, because it’s kind of distracting when I’m using it outside.
Michelle E.
Works well. I have pain on my shoulders. This helps a lot. Thank you for this. It is 100% sffective. I usually had migrains in the morning when I have shoulder ache.
Princess R.
Saskatoon , SK
My all time pain reliever patch. It really works on my back pain. Very affordable compare to others. The mint smells perfect! Always buy this at Walmart.
Joyce S.
Dubai, Dubai
Salonpas patches is okey. Before the product's effectiveness don't easily gone but now for just minutes the hot press doesnt last long...