Salonpas Gel - Topical Analgesic (1.41. oz - 40g) - 6 tubes uploaded by Raquel N.

BY SALONPAS

Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
My only complaint about this is the Odor. It works as well if not better than all similar products. But the Odor is so strong and lingers I often end up using a product that is less effective.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Quincy, OH
I use salonpas gel for neck pain.It does work pretty good.I'm hoping that they might make an unscented someday.The smell is ok , I just don't like smelling like it on the days that I have places to go.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Works well for aches and pains but there is a medicinal scent. I bought it at Walgreens. I use it at least once or twice a month. It's effective.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
San Ramon, CA
I love this stuff! The scent doesn't bother me at all and I love the ease of application. I feel the medication go to work right away!
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
After a tough workout this is my best friend! It stays with me at all times!! If you are an active person you should have this in your gym bag!
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
This is really Good, it's kinda greasy, but it's warm just right, it soothe the pain, scent are a little bit strong for me
This product is a perfect item for injury relief, compared to competitors. This works instantly at an affordable price
Lawanda M.
Lawanda M.
Indianapolis, IN
Works great without a stinky smell lol
The price is not bad either. It does not stain either
Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.
Mocksville, Nc
I like having topical pain relief when I don't feel like the pain is bad enough to require ingesting medicine.
Raquel N.
Raquel N.
Alegrete
Salonpas Gel é uma alternativa mais barata para quem quer pagar menos que Gelol. Tem a mesma finalidade: ajudar no alívio da dor pontual de diversas causas e pancadas, com alívio imediato da dor. Pode ser comprado em farmácias sem receita médica e usado por crianças e adultos.