Salonpas Gel - Topical Analgesic (1.41. oz - 40g) - 6 tubes uploaded by Raquel N.

BY SALONPAS

Becky H.
Quincy, OH
I use salonpas gel for neck pain.It does work pretty good.I'm hoping that they might make an unscented someday.The smell is ok , I just don't like smelling like it on the days that I have places to go.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
My only complaint about this is the Odor. It works as well if not better than all similar products. But the Odor is so strong and lingers I often end up using a product that is less effective.
Krysta R.
Park Hills, MO
The gel works great and I still use it from time to time, but it's a little messy. My personal preference is the Salonpas patches; they're the best!
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Works well for aches and pains but there is a medicinal scent. I bought it at Walgreens. I use it at least once or twice a month. It's effective.
Morgan F.
After a tough workout this is my best friend! It stays with me at all times!! If you are an active person you should have this in your gym bag!
Jamie R.
San Ramon, CA
I love this stuff! The scent doesn't bother me at all and I love the ease of application. I feel the medication go to work right away!
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
This is really Good, it's kinda greasy, but it's warm just right, it soothe the pain, scent are a little bit strong for me
Karoline L.
Westlake
I really like I'm emergency , but I associate with more medicine for pain .
I feel like a cold and the your pain relax
This product is a perfect item for injury relief, compared to competitors. This works instantly at an affordable price
Gabrielle K.
Mocksville, Nc
I like having topical pain relief when I don't feel like the pain is bad enough to require ingesting medicine.