BY SALONPAS

Jasmine H.
My go to rub for pain. It works well, the price is perfect, and you can find it anywhere. A little goes a long way so it lasts awhile and it really works without overdoing it.
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
This stuff is amazing. I practice jiu-Jitsu so I always have something bothering me.. especially shoulder and knees. I use this for muscular pain and I leave it acting overnight. It makes that cold/effect and it's super effective. I wouldn't recommend if you have a sensitive skin though, cause it's really strong and it may give you some sort of reaction. But for me it works really well.
Trang S.
Now if you do not want to put on a pad and scared of the removing it afterward, then this product is for you. The gel works well as the pad so you can really feel right after you apply it on your skin. The only difference is the pad kinda hold on it more and while the gel just stay on it. Both works
Ashley M.
Marshfield, MA
Helps relieve pain, at one point I was training to be a professional wrestler and the pain your body goes through with that is not fun. I used salonpas and it really helped get rid of the pain!
Karina S.
Doral, FL
Este gel de salimos es un producto que recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. Por qué? Causa alivio rápido en el caso de esguinces sencillos, dolores musculares, torticulis y muchos otros tipos de molestias musculares.
Kristy C.
Lima
This stuff is very strong smelling, but it works better than all the others I think. It seems like it goes deeper into the skin. awesome stuff... little pricy but worth it.
Margarita G.
I really like this product because it works really great it's one of my go to this whenever I go to the store and always does it's job it compares really want to alternatives and I use a pretty often. And I'd definitely would recommend to others
Alison W.
Orange, CA
Salonpas gel works just as well as the patches, but you do not have to worry about it falling off. Makes it easier for continued mobility.
Heloisa V.
Grayslake, IL
My Mom has used Salonpas gel for years. She lives on it for aches and pains for back, shoulders, fingers with arthritis, etc. My daughter even rubs it across her forehead for migraines.
Angela G.
Cottondale
I have used this great product for a couple of years now. When I could get it for $1 it works better that a prescription that u had