BY SALONPAS

Salonpas deep pain relieving gel for minor aches & pains: backache, stiff neck, joint pain, and sore muscle. 3 powerful pain fighting ingredients. Fast-acting and absorbing. Lasts up to 8 hours and up to 30 applications in every box. see more...

Aimée H.
San Francisco, CA
MY FAVORITE!!!!! There are very few products that I get so excited about as I get with this one. Salonpas has been the reason for which I have been able to make it to so many meetings, parties, and events. I get stressed very easily and Salomnpas is always there to help me to control the back ache effects of my stress. I love the smell and also love how strong it is. THANK YOU SO MUCH, SALONPAS!
Katie P.
Isle of Palms, SC
Salonpas is my go to pain rub. It lasts a long time and really eases pain. I have chronic neck pain and look forward to the time of day when I get home to slather this stuff on! The only downside is that it is very smelly.
Slone R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I have had whiplash 2 different times as a young adult, and so for the rest of my life I have awful stiff necks daily. This is the only thing that will make it somewhat go away.
ANGELA R.
San Jose, CA
I don't know about the gel, I haven't tried it yet, but if it's anything like the patches, then I am all in. I love the patches for my packpain. It's like magic.
Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
I threw out my shoulder when i was younger due to sports. Every now and than the flare pops up and it really hurts. I use this to relieve it without taking meds. Works great love it comes in a gel form easier to work into skin. Doesnt smell harsh either.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Salonpas Deep Relieving Gel Topical Analgesic, 2.75 oz I did feel some relief from my pain. However, I did not like the stickiness of the gel. It kind of stayed tacky feeling. The benefits were not worth the effort.
Nicole R.
Gainesville, GA
Amazing product and the mint smell is also great. It works just as good as icy hot. I but it online or at local drugstores. I use it a few times weekly. I highly recommend this product.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
My husband had been working out recently and pulled a muscle in his shoulder . I figured i would try this product out and he said out had helped tremendously. Highly recommend it
April S.
I cannot say enough great things about this gel. I have a really bad knee and ankle pain and this helps relieve the pain so that I can sleep at night.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
This stuff can be a little strong but it does the job when my knees are sore or my neck is hurting after a long day.

Amazon