Salonpas Capsicum Patch

by Salonpas

kmart: $5.98
*1 other buying options

For Temporary Relief of Minor Aches & Pains of Muscles & Joints Providing effective Pain relief since 1934.  For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains, stiff neck, sore shoulder, backache, and joint pain. The history of medicated patches in Japan reaches back to the 18th century.  Hisamitsu inherited this tradition and has worked on improving it since the company was founded in 1847.  Salonpas was first introduced in 1934 and is now available in over 50 countries worldwide.  Salonpas launched in the United States in 1987 and has been gaining popularity ever since. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salonpas Capsicum Patch!
2 years agoBowling Green, KY
Since having my son 8 years ago, I have constant back pain from sciatica flair ups. I have seen doctors and tried prescription medication. I have tried creams and over the counter meds. I have tried home remedies. This patch seems to be the only thing to help reduce my pain and make it bearable.
2 years ago Charlotte, NC
The salonpas patch worked okay, it didn't stay where it was placed. It would roll and move out of place, I believe it would be more effective if it would not move. I did not have a really good experience with this.
2 years agoChattanooga, TN
I bought 3 of these patches when my letter carrier boyfriend sprained his ankle, and he didn't notice any pain relief or even warm relief. I took the other 2 patches back to the store. Complete waste of money.
2 years agoGlasgow, KY
Worked great. But absolutely set my skin on fire and blisters and I didn’t even wear it for the full amount of time. Also it was difficult to get off. But it did relieve my back pain like it was supposed to.
2 years agoNorwalk, CT
Every time my back hurts I reach out for salon pass. The pain could be due to carrying heavy thin us or sore muscles it works wonders. Best part is, it dosent hurt while you pull it off your skin.
2 years ago
These actually help. I've have fibro/arthritis, and I'm not old lol. These help with the pain a lot. They do have a pleasant menthol smell so I only use them at home.
2 years agoBarrington, NH
I have lower back pain. I like these patches a lot. They seem to ease my discomfort. What I don't like about them, which is probably attributed more to the location of my pain is that they tend to roll from the friction of my clothing and not staying where I placed it. The other thing I dislike is they leave a sticky residue behind much like a bandage. I do buy them often so those issues aren't enough to deter me as the benefits out way my small issues with them. The comfort I get to help me through the day is worth it.
2 years ago
I am a violinist, and when I was in undergrad and grad school, my violin teacher would keep these on hand for when we got aches in our lower back from the strict posture needed to play well. I eventually started buying my own to keep as well. They can get pretty hot and can leave red marks,, but that is what I liked about them. I really needed something strong to keep my back from getting to a point that needed stronger needs to fix.
a year agoSan Francisco
I have used the gel patch and the pain relieving patch, but the capcisum patch works THE BEST and the longest. It adheres all day. The other two start peeling away after a few hours. The capsicum patch also provides long lasting relief and is not messy.
I have been using these for years for chronic neck and back pain. They are my go-to.
2 years agobrooklyn, ny
This is my favorite patch to put on to alleviate lower back pain and soreness. It smells like menthol and is a pleasant minty smell. I love how controlled the "hot" feeling feels that helps muscle soreness. Also the adhesive is safe and doesn't hurt when you take the patch off. I've been using this for years and definitely recommend!