Salonpas Capsicum Patch uploaded by johanna f.

BY SALONPAS

For Temporary Relief of Minor Aches & Pains of Muscles & Joints Providing effective Pain relief since 1934.  For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains, stiff neck, sore shoulder, backache, and joint pain. The history of medicated patches in Japan reaches back to the 18th century.  Hisamitsu inherited this tradition and has worked on improving it since the company was founded in 1847.  Salonpas was first introduced in 1934 and is now available in over 50 countries worldwide.  Salonpas launched in the United States in 1987 and has been gaining popularity ever since. ; see more...

Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was in a bad car accident years ago that required me to be on opiates and in physical therapy for months and I felt horrible on pain meds- one of my therapists recommended these patches instead of the fentanyl patch my provider prescribed. So glad I found these babies- great safe and affordable option that doesn't require a prescription or keep you from operating normally.
Emma M.
Madison, WI
I basically survive on these. I can put them almost anywhere and they'll take away pain. The only downside is that I was using them for a shoulder injury pretty consistently (under doctor recommendation) and I ended up getting a super bad rash on my shoulder where I was using them. If you only use them a few days in a row though they're fine!!
Gloria C.
Bowling Green, KY
Since having my son 8 years ago, I have constant back pain from sciatica flair ups. I have seen doctors and tried prescription medication. I have tried creams and over the counter meds. I have tried home remedies. This patch seems to be the only thing to help reduce my pain and make it bearable.
Julie M.
Perfect for a muscle ache or cramps. Be careful though because anything pressing against the patch will make it warmer and you can end up burning yourself by accident. I use them on my upper thighs when I have cramps and they keep me warm and more comfortable when medicine alone can't help.
Shannon l.
Carson , CA
I love these patches! I suffer from a lot of sciatic pain which travels down both legs and I use a back brace. These patches are great! They get really hot, almost too hot. But sadly I can’t find them where I used to buy them but don’t pass up these if you have back pain!
Tiffany Y.
Cerritos, CA
If you're Asian, you know Salonpas is the best way to relieve any sort of muscle pain. Just slap this on and feel the tingling magic of Salonpas start healing your pain in no time. It has a funky smell because of its herbal attributes I think but it works the best!!
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
The salonpas patch worked okay, it didn't stay where it was placed. It would roll and move out of place, I believe it would be more effective if it would not move. I did not have a really good experience with this.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought 3 of these patches when my letter carrier boyfriend sprained his ankle, and he didn't notice any pain relief or even warm relief. I took the other 2 patches back to the store. Complete waste of money.
Kati S.
Glasgow, KY
Worked great. But absolutely set my skin on fire and blisters and I didn’t even wear it for the full amount of time. Also it was difficult to get off. But it did relieve my back pain like it was supposed to.
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
Every time my back hurts I reach out for salon pass. The pain could be due to carrying heavy thin us or sore muscles it works wonders. Best part is, it dosent hurt while you pull it off your skin.