Salonpas Arthritis Pain Relieving Patch Comfort Stretch Box of 5 Patches (2.75 x 3.94 in)

BY SALONPAS

Ashley T.
I used to go to martial arts practice on weekends and have to go to marching band rehearsals and performances for the week. I would be too sore to walk sometimes, but then I was introduced to Salonpas and found that I could just stick one of these on the problem areas before I went to sleep and wake up a lot better, at the very least, I could walk. I would definitely recommend these. However, the smell is very strong and in my opinion, it smells good and refreshing, but I found that many people didn't like the smell.
Daena Rachel E.
jersey city, NJ
Always have these on hand for muscle soreness in the days after a hard workout. My only complaint would be that I wish they had a version for sensitive skin. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes I feel like my skin is being burnt off and I'm left with irritation in the area I placed the patch.
Kristy F.
Overton
I have yet to try a Salonpas product that doesn't work. You KNOW you are getting your moneys worth with Salonpas. I think it works better than any other patch out there just can be hard to find the sizes I like sometimes. I buy off Amazon - easier than hunting them down in store.
Luci L.
Town Creek, AL
I love these. I am a nurse that works 12 hour shifts and I stand alot. So back pain is awful and this product exceeds my expectations in a simply patch by helping stop back pain before it starts.I am highly satisfied.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Very good for temporary relief when you cannot let minor back pain stop you. In conjunction w/rx meds works. The menthol smells an is simply a counter-irritant. Nice to keep a few in the bathroom closer.
Dolly N.
Austin, TX
Every Asian person's go-to product. I might smell like an old Asian grannie but my neck and back don't hurt like crazy! I probably stick like 3-4 all over my body and walk around. No shame in my Salonpas game. Nothing will ever compare
Mallory P.
Awesome pain relief patch for deep aches and strains. The smell is a bit strong and if left on too long it can leave a red burn like mark, but this is the best pain patch I have found.
Robin T.
Lynn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love using this product for pain. It feels good and I love the smell. The price is average for the product. It's not too expensive where I cannot afford this product. If you haven't tried this product you should.
Dee P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We've been using these since FOREVER. My parents used it back in the day and now I use it. Any ache or pains this is my goto patch. I think it works better than any cream.
Anna A.
Sacramento
Ladies. These will save you when you have to be on your feet and you have cramps. i can wear mine for at least 7 hours and they are Sweat resistant! Very affordable.
Zofia M.
Does this product work better than Bio Freeze? Also is it something that is over-the-counter and you could pick up at a Walmart?
Lindsey K.
Macedonia, OH
Ok. Why exactly is this in my "Happy Hour" products list? If I needed this I would be anything but happy!