Salonpas Arthritis Pain Relieving Patch Comfort Stretch Box of 5 Patches (2.75 x 3.94 in)

BY SALONPAS

• I guess these could be used after happy hour! Lol. They d...2 Answers
  • Would I need after a few strong ones?lol2 Answers
  • I have used tigar balm pads which work really well but do...1 Answers
Farah J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I was in a car accident and the dr gave this to me its ok but getting a massage is better, it may be improved now since it was years I last used it. I think everyone should try it since there are different levels of pain
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
After a long night of drinking these are a must have. ALWAY keep them in my wallet in case I get back pain thy work fast. Only con is getting them on while intoxicated GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My family has been using these for a long time. My grandmother used this for my mom when she used to be a dancer as a child. I use these when I get minor pains in my shoulders and back. They work really well. I swear by these over Bengay or IcyHot.
Julie P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My grandparents use these all the time! I used to think its for old people but after a long workout, I tried one of these babies, my sore back, arms, whatever it may be, felt so much better after applying one of these bad boys!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I used to buy these in a Chinese market really inexpensively. They go on and you can leave them on all day. You just put them where you have tired and sore muscles. They give a lot of comfort and don't smell like most rub on creams.
Erica P.
I haven't tried these yet, but a friend says it does wonders for back pain. I will definitely try them out.
Lisa S.
Shannon, IL
I use them a lot with my back problems it the best product with a back ache! It takes the aching pain away!
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
...Light and can leave them on all day.... You just put them where you have tired and aching muscles....
Cherry J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These patches are convenient and easy to use. They work great and are easy to use on the go!
Lethícia A.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Para dores não existe melhor, eu quero ganhar, e espero que gostem tbm, comprovo que é ótimo
Natalia J.
My mom has arthritis, do anyone recommend this ?
Natalia J.
I've never seen these where can I get them ?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Would I need after a few strong ones?lol
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I guess these could be used after happy hour! Lol. They do work.
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
I have used tigar balm pads which work really well but don't stay on very long. How do these hold up?