Salonpas Arthritis Pain Relieving Patch Comfort Stretch Box of 5 Patches (2.75 x 3.94 in)

BY SALONPAS

Heather N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely believe I could not LIVE without Salonpas. I have been using the patches every since I was a kid (my parents introduced me to them). Now, after a long day hunched over my computer I go home and apply 1 or 2 patches to the areas on my back that are aching and my little aches begin to melt away. I have tried other brands and they do not compete AT ALL.
Bella C.
Seattle, WA
My mom has these at her house, so occasionally I use a patch on my neck or upper back when I have muscle strain. I feel like it's much milder than tigers balm so I only use these when it's not very painful and just kind of an irritating minor pain such as if I didn't sleep well and my neck feels funky.
Holli R.
I very much so love these salonpas patches and will continue to buy them because they are great to use on my lower back. They stick on very well and stay on. They do not leave my body feeling gross and sticky after use. I would recommend this product to others.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
These are great to treat aches and pains, but will leave you smelling like my grandpa or grandma. Not good if you’re planning on leaving the house. And they stick to your skin very well. Gets pretty hot, but I have never experienced any burns to my skin!
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this product to relieve any pain since I was a child. The scent isnt always the most pleasant, but this little sticky adhesive patch feels AMAZING! It has a nice and COLD effect and it really relaxes and treats any pain on any part of the body. My entire family uses this brand.
Devon M.
Lakewood, WA
I love Salonpas Arthritis Pain Relieving Patch, even though I do not suffer from arthritis. It relaxes sore muscles unlike anything else. The strips are like big adhesive bandages that get hot and cold. Salonpas is a staple in my family's medicine cabinet.
Stephanie T.
LOS ANGELES, CA
This is one of my favorite finds on the market for target pain relief. If I've hurt something after being in the gym ; this product is great at bringing down the swelling of my muscles. For the price it is an amazing product. I would definitely buy again.
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
Talk about a nice cooling sensation. This product works pretty good & the smell is amazing. I buy these & use them on my shoulders or lower back when I have a little pain. You can feel the sensation right away.
Lisa M.
Salonpas Arthritis Pain Relieving Patch, are the best. My family loves them.  The are a good value. My daughter plays soccer and she uses them all the time.
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These patches are an absolute lifesaver for my lower back, I have a bulging disk and this helps keep the pain away. I apply before work and it last the whole day. The only thing I don't like is taking it off because it sticks to your skin really well! OUCH!