Salonpas Arthritis Pain Relieving Patch

by Salonpas

NEW Ultra Thin Comfort Stretch - Arthritis Pain* FDA Approved Non Prescription Pain Relieving Patch Menthol 3%, Methyl Salicylate 10%, Pain Relieving Patch Minty Scent Effectiveness confirmed in clinical trial

DooRs this actually do anything?? I’m in quite a bit of pain and I have been trying so hard to find something that works for me. But I can’t find the one. Any suggestions?
How are these for knee pain?
I have RA and would like to know if this product is effective enough to justify the cost?
Start your review of Salonpas Arthritis Pain Relieving Patch!
Michael  R.
Cleveland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these paths on my back. Working construction you definitely get your share of back strain. It helps to use these patches.
Tabatha M.
Shelbyville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walgreens
#salonpas is the one of the best products to use for the mild aches without taking lots of pills. It won’t work for all pains but it definitely helps ease the pain.
Leah L.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing product ! Works quickly and no stinky smell. Instant relief. Will definitely purchase again. Very affordable and effective. No mess and easy to apply. Use as needed. Not daily but whenever nagging aches and pains   I’m going to tell everyone.
jennifer B.
Denison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really penetrates the skin to relieve muscle pain. I have had knee pain for years and rubbing this into my skin has been a great relief. I really love their no greasy formula. Would definitely recommend to any one with joint or muscle pain.
Tonika B.
Greenbrier
I love this product.It is not expensive.Works great.I buy it at Walmart or Dollar General Store.I will buy it again.
Rita B.
Darien, IL
My favourite patches are from SalonPlas - they truly work in relieving muscle aches. I have never been disappointed.
Brittany P.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
As a mail carrier I find myself constantly sore from carrying so much mail. These work amazing to help gently relieve muscle pains in my shoulder. They don’t smell but they feel great. They stay stuck wherever you put them.
Shelby P.
Mt Enterprise, TX
My husband introduced me to these when he was an athlete and so I use them when I really need them. They are effective, however I do not like when the adhesive rolls up on itself. I generally use essential oils now, but I would buy it again.
Chanelle R.
EVANSVILLE, IN
I use the product on a regular basis. I keep these patches in my desk at work and use them during the work day at least once a week. They truly do relieve pain and make my work day much more comfortable
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,655 reviews
It sticks great. Stay on until I take it off. Helps deals with the pain and numb it away for the most part.