MakeupSalon Supply Store
36W Nail UV Lamp Acrylic Gel Shellac CURING Light TIMER DRYER SPA Equipment PNK

by Salon Supply Store

DooWs anybody know how well this works ? Or could recommend a uv light for at home gel nails ? TYIA
Does this product last or is it better to buy a brand name product?
Does it really work? And what is the price range?
Start your review of Salon Supply Store 36W Nail UV Lamp Acrylic Gel Shellac CURING Light TIMER DRYER SPA Equipment PNK!
How would you rate this product?
Jay K.
Rialto, CA
Salon Supply Store 36W Nail UV Lamp Acrylic Gel Shellac CURING Light TIMER DRYER SPA Equipment PNK uploaded by Jay K.
I bought this awesome nail dryer! I bought it a month ago. I freaking love it! Its like my own litte personal nail salon at home. I use my own real nails, I really don't like acrylic, cause I feel like they are damaging your nails. So, only thing I use is gel nail polish I get from the store. I just apply to my nails and turn the uv nail dryer timer on and my nail dry up really fast. They look so beautiful afterwards.
Jada O.
Dallas, TX
This is such a cute and convenient product for any one who does their nails often and doesn't like to wait
D'Wayna D.
I love this UV light. If you are a person that do your own nails at home then you should definitely purchase this. Easy to assemble, affordable and it works great
Abi D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I had the opi one and this one works just as well it dryers my nails fast. I use it at home because I do my nails pretty often. I just use regular nail polishes with this machine so I am not familiar how well it works with professional products.
Kayla O.
Zephyrhills , FL
I love this item! I'm a single paren't so I try to budget and save all the time. I know longer go to the nail salon to get my nails done i actually do them myself. This item is a MUST! I do gel nails and I wouldn't be able to keep my nails done without this key staple product.
Melissa G.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love this item, my mom has it because she works in a nail salon and she puts gel so this is so helpful for her and also me because i use it too
Mercedes T.
Peoria, IL
I bought this a while back and I love it! I use it a lot because I do gel nails and it's so helpful and amazing
NAOMI H.
haswell
Salon Supply Store 36W Nail UV Lamp Acrylic Gel Shellac CURING Light TIMER DRYER SPA Equipment PNK uploaded by NAOMI H.
I live my lamp has tjmer or just keep on however i have found that timer is always first thing to go on it but u can still use it bye swicting other way were j turn it of on ur self