Hair CareHair ProductsShampooSalon Selectives
Salon Selectives Marula Magic Shampoo

Salon Selectives™ Marula Magic™ Shampoo

by Salon Selectives

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salon Selectives™ Marula Magic™ Shampoo!
pupu P.
Clarkston, GA
Salon Selectives™ Marula Magic™ Shampoo uploaded by pupu P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great shampoo. Helped my hair with frizz also made my hair soft and smooth. Made my hair shine also gave my hair volume. Really affordable. Can get this shampoo anywhere.
Aidee T.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
My hair was dry and it felling a lot, I had been changing brands with expensive and cheap products until I found this one. Since I started using Salon Selectives, my hair looks brighter, hydrated, strong, beautiful and healthy. You can find it in Dollar Tree !! 😍👍🏻
Blair Marie W.
Urbandale, IA
I got a bottle of this at dollar tree. Great for the price. It’s not a heavy conditioner very light weight. Made my hair smoother and shinier, and smells really good. I would recommend trying this for the price per benefits. I took one star off because I have curly hair needs more daily moisture but worked well two three times a week!

Looking for your answer?