BY SALON SELECTIVES

Salon Selectives™ Smooths & Shines Color Safe Shampoo.
Balanced Cleansing Level 5.
Normal, healthy hair. see more...

Kasey K.
Millville, PA
I have been using this since I was a teenager. It wasn’t available in my area for a while in my late 20s early 30s so I used several other brands but nothing compared. I was thrilled when I found it again! My hair is happy and shiny and smooth once again.
Angela R.
Cloverdale, CA
I use to use this shampoo when it first came out and when I use to dye my hair a lot. Since then, I can’t really find it other than the dollar store and it still smells amazing.
Alex L.
Meyersdale, PA
Found this in the local dollar store and wanted to try it because my friend said it was really amazing and I'm never switching back to $30 shampoo because this stuff is better than really expensive shampoo it gets your hair super clean and I have used it for about a month and my hair looks a lot better and healthier than it did two months ago
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
This is a great budget priced shampoo. I found it at Dollar Tree . It is great for dry scalp as well as for oily scalp. It smells heavenly and cleans well. Compared to other brands, it is at least as good as, and in some cases, better. Overall, I am very satisfied and would recommend this shampoo.
Andrea M.
This has been a shampoo i use time in time for its affordability and when in need for us a family of 8 its scent its awesome and it leaves no bad feeling after.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
It smells really good and even though I got it from the dollar tree, I was pleasantly surprised how shiny it made my hair!
lenikaj
Athens, GA
Although this item is hard to find it Is priced economically and works good on my color treated naturally curly hair
Katie G.
Old as hell don't even see this anymore! Compare to vo5 basically! Don't remember it being anything to rave about?
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
There was a time back in Junior high school when all my friends were obsessed with this shamoo. I remember the smell was amazing. The price was so expensive back then. I recently found this at the store & it was so cheap and it smells exactly the same!!