Salon Selectives Shampoo Level 7 uploaded by member-b4830eb8dSalon Selectives Shampoo Level 7 uploaded by Domii Elizabeth L.

BY SALON SELECTIVES

Volumizing - Deep Cleansing Level 7 Hair Type: Fine & Thin Removes styling residue buildup that flattens hair Adds fullness & body without weighing hair down Leaves hair clean, healthy and full of volume Color Safe shampoo Customized Care - For Salon Beautiful Hair To help your hair look and feel its best, select the combination of our products that match the need of your hair texture and unique challenges. Each product contains essential nutrients, blended to bring out the best in every type of hair. Choose Your Personal... Level of Cleansing + Type of Conditioning + Style You Want To achieve the following results use Level 7 Shampoo with the indicated conditioner type: For This Result Use Conditioner Thicker, Bouncy, Frizz-Free M Soft, Fuller, Restored Shine S Thicker, Full Body Shine V Stronger, Thicker, More Resilient D see more...

• Does it help put volume in your hair?2 Answers
Alex L.
Alex L.
Meyersdale , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair super soft it's on $1 at my local dollar general all my friends recommend it to me so I took their advice and tried it and I definitely do not regret trying this it has made my hair look so healthy it's unreal because I never thought my hair could look so great until now
Heather A.
Heather A.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. My hair felt like it was really oily by the end of the day . I got better result from the cheap stuff at dollar general.
I LOVE IT!!!, is amazing, meets the promise and has a sweet smell!!!!!!! Highly recommended, notice the nice changes in your hair in a short time.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
I definitely enjoy this brand of transfer it gives my hair volume and body and is even okay for color treated hair
S. D.
S. D.
Craig, CO
Have loved the Salon Selective line since the 1980s. Smells great! Apple? Leaves hair soft and manageable.
Karrin C.
Karrin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For what this product pro-ports to achieve it fails miserably. I have received better results from dollar brands. I would not pay the asking price for this product. If I were to pay the price they requested the product would have to perform well above its current level.
kosha w.
kosha w.
Baton Rouge
What I like about this product it is leaving my hair very moisturized and keeps away dry,damaged hairs.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Corvallis, OR
I would not recommend this product. Instead of. Volumizing my hair, it actually weighed it down and makes it more oily towards the end of the day. My hair was tangly after use. I've tried a variety of shampoos, and I have had worse, but this one is definitely down there.
Paola G.
Paola G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this shampoo. While washing my hair, I did not see any bubbles; it was like washing my hair with water. Also, I develop scalp after using it. Not very good for me.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Great daily shampoo. Nice smell. Doesn't leave a residue. Quality product with a good track record. I've used this stuff for a long time.
Marissa d.
Marissa d.
Does it help put volume in your hair?