Salon Selectives Shampoo Level 7

by Salon Selectives

Volumizing - Deep Cleansing Level 7 Hair Type: Fine & Thin Removes styling residue buildup that flattens hair Adds fullness & body without weighing hair down Leaves hair clean, healthy and full of volume Color Safe shampoo Customized Care - For Salon Beautiful Hair To help your hair look and feel its best, select the combination of our products that match the need of your hair texture and unique challenges. Each product contains essential nutrients, blended to bring out the best in every type of hair. Choose Your Personal... Level of Cleansing + Type of Conditioning + Style You Want To achieve the following results use Level 7 Shampoo with the indicated conditioner type: For This Result Use Conditioner Thicker, Bouncy, Frizz-Free M Soft, Fuller, Restored Shine S Thicker, Full Body Shine V Stronger, Thicker, More Resilient D

Do you send my favourite shampoo to the Netherlands and if so what will be the sending costs? Salon Selectives Smooths & Shines Color Safe Shampoo
Does it help put volume in your hair?
Start your review of Salon Selectives Shampoo Level 7!
TONYIA C.
Found this lil gem at Dolar 🌳 Tree and I can not stop touching my hair it is sooo soft and manageable . I actually have a porosity type that soaks up products quickly. This shampoo is doing its job and some. I cant wait to go buy more
Alex L.
Meyersdale, PA
Makes my hair super soft it's on $1 at my local dollar general all my friends recommend it to me so I took their advice and tried it and I definitely do not regret trying this it has made my hair look so healthy it's unreal because I never thought my hair could look so great until now
S. D.
Craig, CO
Have loved the Salon Selective line since the 1980s. Smells great! Apple? Leaves hair soft and manageable.
Trish S.
Cowen, WV
Salon Selectives Shampoo Level 7 uploaded by Trish S.
I honestly love this shampoo seeing I got it from the $1 tree & only paid $1 for it makes it even more amazing. This paraben free low sulfate shampoo has a rich thick lather as I'm washing my hair makes me think I'm using a high-end $30 a bottle product even though I'm not. It leaves my hair feeling so clean, healthy and smelling so good even after the first use. I highly recommend this for anyone with colored hair. Salon Selectives Shampoo Level 7
Kailyn H.
Omaha
This shampoo is definitely the best shampoo for you if you are looking for a cheap shampoo. This shampoo actually works and will for sure keep your hair healthy! I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone looking for a shampoo that will keep your hair healthy.
Vanessa H.
Stanford, KY
This shampoo has the best smell of any shampoo I have ever tried. I love the smell and how it leaves my hair. The only place I can find it anymore is the Dollar Tree which is good because it's only $1
kosha W.
Baton Rouge
What I like about this product it is leaving my hair very moisturized and keeps away dry,damaged hairs.
member-b4830eb8d
Salon Selectives Shampoo Level 7 uploaded by member-b4830eb8d
I LOVE IT!!!, is amazing, meets the promise and has a sweet smell!!!!!!! Highly recommended, notice the nice changes in your hair in a short time.
Dominique L.
Jacksonville, FL
Salon Selectives Shampoo Level 7 uploaded by Dominique L.
I definitely enjoy this brand of transfer it gives my hair volume and body and is even okay for color treated hair
Heather A.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. My hair felt like it was really oily by the end of the day . I got better result from the cheap stuff at dollar general.