BY SALON SELECTIVES

Moisturizes - Gentle Cleansing Level 3 Hair Type: Dry, Fragile, Damaged. Moisturizes to tame frizz & unruly hair. Maintains and enhances hair s natural moisture. Revitalizes weak & brittle hair. Color Safe shampoo Customized Care - For Salon Beautiful Hair To help your hair look and feel its best, select the combination of our products that match the need of your hair texture and unique challenges. Each product contains essential nutrients, blended to bring out the best in every type of hair. Choose Your Personal... Level of Cleansing + Type of Conditioning + Style You Want To achieve the following resu. see more...

Marisa D.
Painesville , OH
This stuff brings me straight back to the 1980s. The scent of it has not changed - fresh, crisp apple. I love it. The only problem I have with it, it does not bubble enough in my hair for some reason. Still, it leaves my hair clean and smelling nice.
Carmen P.
Pageland, SC
Love this shampoo, takes me down memory lane I use this as a teen and use it sometimes now. Great scent, leaves hair clean could lather up a little more!!
Duvanny B.
I didn't like this shampoo it left my hair dry, and it made it feel stale, it smelled good but didn't work for my hair
Monica A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Oh my flashback to my high school years., I used to Love this brand of hair oriducts, I still do! The smell is so nice & long kastung. It makes my hair nice & clean & soft. I recently found it in the dollar store which is a Huge scire. I have & still would recommend this to friends & famiky, I turned my daughter onto it too!