BeautyHairHair ProductsHair Products
Salon Selectives Marula Magic Conditioner 225 Oz Vitamin E

Salon Selectives Marula Magic Conditioner 22.5 Oz Vitamin E

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salon Selectives Marula Magic Conditioner 22.5 Oz Vitamin E!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Salon Selectives Marula Magic Conditioner 22.5 Oz Vitamin E uploaded by Courtney S.
Salon Selectives Maryland magic conditioner comes in a large size 22.5 oz bottle from the $1.25 store so yes it’s a great deal, however for conditioner it’s not very thick, the smell is a little funky as well.
Amanda S.
Warren
Sulfate in this particular product is tooooo high bit it is ok not great for odd colors in hair use sparingly
YouTubeis G.
Yes this is my number one favorite Salon Selectives conditioner. I had purchased a big bottle for one dollar at the Dollar Tree. The slip is amazing. It smells great. And I can even use it as a leave/in conditioner every now and again. I can’t use it back to back, because it will cause moisture overload. I will re-purchase it again. I have plenty.

Looking for your answer?