BY SALON SELECTIVES

Angela N.
Beverly Hills, FL
I don't usually use hairspray but I saw this in my local dollar tree for a buck so decided to try it because I liked the smell of it. Works great has a nice firm hold not an excessive hold like most hairspray makes peoples hair look hard this has a flexiable hold smells nice and not expensive.
Hortencia G.
Costa Mesa , Ca
I have to begin with saying that this hair spray does miracles to keep my hair in tact! I just spray it a couple of times and bam! There you have it, a nice hair do that will last you the whole day! I really like this product and I recommend it to everyone, I'm sure you'll love it too :)
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Salon selectives Hair Spray is by far my favorite Hair Spray! I have been using it for years. It has a wonderful hold that doesn't make your hair crunchy or unmanageable! The best part is you can find them at the dollar store! I usually purchase a few back up bottles, it is that awesome!
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
I don't use hairspray on a regular basis but when I do I am reaching for this one! I use this to help keep my baby hairs and fly aways sleeked back for a bun or ponytail. It lasts all day and doesn't leave my hair crunchy or flaking. Did I mention it is only a dollar?! The best!
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this hairspray! It isn't too stiff or too light either. I use it on my girls' hair yoo. And how much better than to get it at my local Dollar tree for a buck. Will repurchase
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite hairspray for use with curling iron styling. It's so great to spray on before you curl to get maximum hold. It is very light weight, so you can comb out and recurl anything you do not like. No heavy build up. It's not great for a finishing spray, so I would use something with a little more weight.