BY SALON SELECTIVES

SaintLee S.
N Miami Beach, FL
I purchased this product for $1 at my local Dollar Tree store. You get more than what you're bargaining for because this product works great. I use it for my wigs and it definitely keeps it in tact. The smell is nice as well and it's a great size for the price. Will be purchasing more of these!
Felicia S.
I've been using this hairspray since I was a child. This was a top brand back then. I hardly ever use hair spray but when I do I use this one. Awesome price and great smell.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Salon selectives Hair Spray is by far my favorite Hair Spray! I have been using it for years. It has a wonderful hold that doesn't make your hair crunchy or unmanageable! The best part is you can find them at the dollar store! I usually purchase a few back up bottles, it is that awesome!
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
I don't use hairspray on a regular basis but when I do I am reaching for this one! I use this to help keep my baby hairs and fly aways sleeked back for a bun or ponytail. It lasts all day and doesn't leave my hair crunchy or flaking. Did I mention it is only a dollar?! The best!
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
I like this hairspray! It isn't too stiff or too light either. I use it on my girls' hair yoo. And how much better than to get it at my local Dollar tree for a buck. Will repurchase
Angela N.
Beverly Hills, FL
I don't usually use hairspray but I saw this in my local dollar tree for a buck so decided to try it because I liked the smell of it. Works great has a nice firm hold not an excessive hold like most hairspray makes peoples hair look hard this has a flexiable hold smells nice and not expensive.
Hortencia G.
Costa Mesa , Ca
I have to begin with saying that this hair spray does miracles to keep my hair in tact! I just spray it a couple of times and bam! There you have it, a nice hair do that will last you the whole day! I really like this product and I recommend it to everyone, I'm sure you'll love it too :)
starr s.
Akron, OH
Starr salon selective hair spray hold well but it’s light weight on your hair it not heavy felling the other hair spray.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
This is my favourite hairspray for use with curling iron styling. It's so great to spray on before you curl to get maximum hold. It is very light weight, so you can comb out and recurl anything you do not like. No heavy build up. It's not great for a finishing spray, so I would use something with a little more weight.