Salon Selectives Conditioner Type V uploaded by Trish S.Salon Selectives Conditioner Type V uploaded by Kristal F.

BY SALON SELECTIVES

Volume & Body - Daily Treatment V Boosts Fullness & Thickness for Fine, Thin Hair Thickening ingredient pump up and hydrate hair  Light weight formula does not weigh down hair  Creates fuller, thicker looking hair  Color Safe conditioner Customized Care - For Salon Beautiful Hair To help your hair look and feel its best, select the combination of our products that match the need of your hair texture and unique challenges. Each product contains essential nutrients, blended to bring out the best in every type of hair. Choose Your Personal... Level of Cleansing + Type of Conditioning + Style You Want To achieve the following results use Type V Conditioner with the indicated shampoo level: For This Result Use Shampoo Level Fuller, Softer, Controlled Body 3 Healthy, Thick, Full Shiny Hair 5 Thicker, see more...

Trish S.
Cowen , wv
Just like the matching shampoo this color safe solfate & paraben free enriched with biotin is some of the best in my opinion. As I stated with the shampoo I also only paid $1 at the $1 tree for this conditioner. It's scent is an absolute fav for me and highly recommend. Salon Selectives Conditioner Type V
Megan D.
Sweetwater, TX
BEST conditioner that you can buy on the market! This conditioner leaves my hair healthy volumized and it smells good, it also does not dry out in the heat and make my hair flaky. I have mixed hair so I must get my hair wet and put conditioner in it in the morning then I had to leave it alone. This conditioner looks the best in my hair and feels the best at the end of the day. However, I can never find it in my town I must go out of town to a big lots to find it if they were to sell it at Walmart that would make my life easier. Your Walmart may have it but as far as I know mine does not so big lots is the best place to get it for cheap.
Diamond M.
Northglenn, CO
This is not a very good conditioner for my type of hair. I have very very curl hair that has a lot of damage from coloring and heat. I had to put a lot of product in my hair and it didn't really make my hair feel very soft. I wouldn't buy this again.
Frannie B.
This stuff has been around forever. I have fine hair, so I chose the "V" for Volume. It's a nice no-fuss conditioner. It smells great, rinses clean, and works well!
Morgan F.
Richardson, TX
This stuff is so cheap and it works. If you're like me then you can't really tell the difference between shampoos this could be the real deal.
Kristal F.
Clear Brook, VA
Love this conditioner! Use it everyday! The smell is wonderful and it makes my hair so soft!