Salon Selectives Conditioner Type S uploaded by Lillian Q.

BY SALON SELECTIVES

Smooth & Straight - Daily Treatment S Smooths & Tames Frizz for Super Straight Silky Hair Smooth hair cuticle to help control frizzies  Silk protein and avocado oil leave hair silky, smooth and shiny  Perfect moisture balance for hydrated, smooth strands  Color Safe conditioner Customized Care - For Salon Beautiful Hair To help your hair look and feel its best, select the combination of our products that match the need of your hair texture and unique challenges. Each product contains essential nutrients, blended to bring out the best in every type of hair. Choose Your Personal... Level of Cleansing + Type of Conditioning + Style You Want To achieve the following results use Type S Conditioner with the indicated shampoo level: For This Result Use Shampoo Level Sleek, Frizz-Free, Silky Shine 3 Soft, Silky, Shiny Hair 5 see more...

leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Salon Selectives Conditioner Type M I love this stuff it's argon oil for your hair. I wash my hair then put this in and it takes all my tangles out and leaves it so smooth and smelling clean and fresh.
Rosa N.
I have very coarse, dry, curly hair and I'm always looking for a conditioner that will help moisturize my hair. This is not an easy task. I got this product for $2 (which is already steal for any conditioner!), not knowing what to expect. I tried it out and it did wonders to my hair. It moisturizes my hair and allows me to easily comb out knots. After I condition and rinse it out (mostly all of it but keeping a little as a leave-in conditioner), it has my hair feeling and looking soft and well-managed. I will sometimes also use this as a leave-in conditioner for the bottom of my hair if it is looking dry, and it does the trick. Would definitely recommend for anyone else with curly hair!
alyssa s.
Niles, OH
i love this product only thing i didn't like it's mine came in a little tube and wasn't much in it. i used the conditioner. it smelled amazing and worked well. it was only a dollar. i just can't find where they sell it in a bigger bottle. i would love to use this again!
member-7bcaaef94
Riverside, CA
I tried this product it works really good on my hair I would buy it again I have to find a good shampoo and conditioner for my hair and this makes my hair all soft
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
This has a nice, girly scent that is pretty basic but nice. The consistency is good and this is a decent product at a good price.
Becca  R.
East Northport, NY
I tried this out and it was ok. It was a big commitment because it's such a huge bottle! wooooooooowww