Salon Selectives Conditioner Type M

by Salon Selectives

Moisture Renewal - Daily Treatment M Infuses Moisture & Renews Dry, Damaged Hair Aloe infused formula provides ultimate hydration  Boosts moisture retention improving hair resiliency and strength  Leaves hair super conditioned soft & shiny  Color Safe conditioner Customized Care - For Salon Beautiful Hair To help your hair look and feel its best, select the combination of our products that match the need of your hair texture and unique challenges. Each product contains essential nutrients, blended to bring out the best in every type of hair. Choose Your Personal... Level of Cleansing + Type of Conditioning + Style You Want To achieve the following results use Type M Conditioner with the indicated shampoo level: For This Result Use Shampoo Level Softer, Lustrous, Frizz-Free 3 Lighter, Bouncy, Thicker 5 Thicker, Boun

what do you think about this product? Does it really help your hair?
How well does this work on damage hair?
What other scents or kinds of shampoo and conditioner do you have ?
Start your review of Salon Selectives Conditioner Type M!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It smells great but my hair feels heavy after. in reviews
It has been color treated and I have had children.in reviews
Ta-Shawnna C.
Salon Selectives Conditioner Type M uploaded by Ta-Shawnna C.
I love this product. I have really dry and thick hair. So this product helps keep it shiny, moisturized and helps with the dryness. I recommend this for anybody. Also it's cheap and smells awesome.
Elizabeth I.
Salon Selectives Conditioner Type M uploaded by Elizabeth I.
This product surprised me when I tried it because it was only for 1.00 at my local dollar tree and It really works.The scent is really good but it doesn't last that long after you rinse.Plus only for 3 minutes it does magic on my hair.👍🏽❤️
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
I actually really enjoyed this product I used almost the whole bottle and I have the big 40 oz bottle. I think you just did such a good job at adding moisture and it made my hair come to life in my opinion. And I think it was very color safe like it says because I used to dye my hair a lot while I was using this conditioner and I didn't think that I ever took out my color in anyway.
Cheyenne L.
Springfield, MO
Pretty good for the price I payed was only a dollar at the dollar store. Best for dry scalp and targets hair to repair it. Extremely affordable and I like this product so I'm pretty satisfied the smell was a little strong but that's okay.
Tanayris C.
Lynn, MA
Salon Selectives Conditioner Type M uploaded by Tanayris C.
Makes my hair feel shiny and new I would recommend it to anybody gives him a luxurious look absolutely love it. I absolutely love the feeling after washing it out it smells amazing
Dafne T.
El Paso, TX
I personally struggle with this product because it is very thick and leave hair beyond difficult to handle. I do not enjoy the heavy dirty sensation and 9/10 times I have a very strong chemical after scent. The packaging is pretty resistant which is greatly appreciated and the color is beautiful. The price is affordable and easily found at various stores. I believe that if you're looking for thickness in your hair this my do the trick because the sensation is that of heavy thick hair. For anyone else who isn't looking for that should stick with a tiny amount application. A little goes a long way!
monica H.
Eagle Pass, TX
It is very hard for me to find a conditioner that does it job I love it and it works so good keeps my hair from frizzing
member-daf5eb914
El Paso, TX
Love it.... holds my hair all day n it really smells good such a good product i would say ......
Jessamyn Z.
Prescott, AZ
Makes hair feel shiny and new. Did study in middle school to see which products were good for hair. This brand made top 5
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Perfect for moisturizing at the beach. I rinse my hair and put some of this in it! Also great for everyday use. Bought my small container at the dollar store! I use this frequently in the summer because it's cheaper to use in bulk!