Salon Selectives Conditioner Type M

Moisture Renewal - Daily Treatment M Infuses Moisture & Renews Dry, Damaged Hair Aloe infused formula provides ultimate hydration  Boosts moisture retention improving hair resiliency and strength  Leaves hair super conditioned soft & shiny  Color Safe conditioner Customized Care - For Salon Beautiful Hair To help your hair look and feel its best, select the combination of our products that match the need of your hair texture and unique challenges. Each product contains essential nutrients, blended to bring out the best in every type of hair. Choose Your Personal... Level of Cleansing + Type of Conditioning + Style You Want To achieve the following results use Type M Conditioner with the indicated shampoo level: For This Result Use Shampoo Level Softer, Lustrous, Frizz-Free 3 Lighter, Bouncy, Thicker 5 Thicker, Boun see more...

• How well does this work on damage hair?1 Answers
  • What other scents or kinds of shampoo and conditioner do you have ?1 Answers
  • "It smells great but my hair feels heavy after. " in 1 review
  • "It has been color treated and I have had children." in 1 review
Kayla T.
Nashville, TN
This product is a little different than the title; it is Salon Selectives Damage Repair Hair Treatment. I use this about once a week by globbing it onto my wet hair after shampooing, putting on a hair cap, and blow drying. Then I leave the product on for about an hour and then rinse. It leaves my hair soo soft the next day and repairs damage! The best (and most shocking) part? I get these at the Dollar Tree! And they WORK!
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
I actually really enjoyed this product I used almost the whole bottle and I have the big 40 oz bottle. I think you just did such a good job at adding moisture and it made my hair come to life in my opinion. And I think it was very color safe like it says because I used to dye my hair a lot while I was using this conditioner and I didn't think that I ever took out my color in anyway.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Hello this 3 minute hair therapy ROCKS!!! 💪🏼it literally gave my hair shine and vibrant health . I have a balayage ombre and it was very dry and breaking and now I have luscious shiny hair. I was very impressed I paid for this with my own 1.00 yes I said it 1.00 at Dollar Tree . But let me tell you it was the best 1.00 ever spent .😊 So ya I would go out and try this little pink jar of awesomeness. It has Argan oil in too and it smells so good ! And on the plus side it is cruelty free !! Yassss I told you it rocks !💕💕
Layla 💜.
I use this all day, all night, it makes my hair silky smooth, and when its time to flat iron ? no problems. I love this salon selectives damage repair hair treatment, & I recommend it. Salon Selectives Conditioner Type M
Dafne T.
El Paso, TX
I personally struggle with this product because it is very thick and leave hair beyond difficult to handle. I do not enjoy the heavy dirty sensation and 9/10 times I have a very strong chemical after scent. The packaging is pretty resistant which is greatly appreciated and the color is beautiful. The price is affordable and easily found at various stores. I believe that if you're looking for thickness in your hair this my do the trick because the sensation is that of heavy thick hair. For anyone else who isn't looking for that should stick with a tiny amount application. A little goes a long way!
Erin B.
Portland, ME
Growing up in the 90s I LOVED this product. It made my hair so soft and it smelled great. It detangled well and it was my go-to brand.

A couple of weeks ago I saw this product again and on a whim I decided to purchase it. I was disappointed. There is still the same smell, but everything else that I loved about the product was gone. It no longer made my hair wicked smooth and soft. I actually have a hard time detangling my hair after using the product.

However, my hair is different now than it was 15-20 years ago. It has been color treated and I have had children. SO that COULD have something to do with it, but I don't think that is the sole problem.

I wanted to love this product again, but I just can't. I don't think I will purchase it again.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is nice smelling not overpowering. Just a very clean smell. Leaves my hair shiny and soft. Allows my hair to be bouncy and curly not weighed down. Comes at a very good price.
Elizabeth I.
This product surprised me when I tried it because it was only for 1.00 at my local dollar tree and It really works.The scent is really good but it doesn't last that long after you rinse.Plus only for 3 minutes it does magic on my hair.👍🏽❤️
Cristin  S.
Kokomo, IN
I love the smell of this conditioner and the price point. I find it at my local big lots for about $1.50. The smell isn't long lasting so don't expect to smell it once you rinse it out. Though i did like this conditioner i cant say it does a lot for moisture renewal as claimed on the bottle.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Perfect for moisturizing at the beach. I rinse my hair and put some of this in it! Also great for everyday use. Bought my small container at the dollar store! I use this frequently in the summer because it's cheaper to use in bulk!
Crystal M.
W Farmington, OH
What other scents or kinds of shampoo and conditioner do you have ?
Bobbi Jo M.
Bristol, CT
How well does this work on damage hair?