BY SALON SELECTIVES

• Has anyone used this with curly hair? Wondering how well it works2 Answers
  • Why is this product hard to find,i can only seem to find it at th...3 Answers
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
I am going to tell my age here😀,but I was so happy when I saw this product shampoo and conditioner back in a local store! I used these all though middle and high school. Always loved the smell and the soft and smooth feeling that it left my hair. Guess what? It still does! Was so happy to find again at the Dollar Store for a $1.00!
Emily C.
Torrington, CT
This stuff can save lives. I have a smaller container of it that I get cheap at the dollar store. My hair was completely dead and falling out after dyeing it so many times and this conditioner worked miracles. Now my hair is healtheir and smooth and doesn't fall out like it used to. I definitely recommend this stuff for someone with dead hair.
Amanda L.
I picked this up after spotting it at the dollartree. It smells the same, is sulfate free, and left my hair nice and moisturized. It’s not heavy.
Kassandra C.
My number one favorite hair cream use it everyday on my daughter's and I hair. As we have so much of it and super curly it helps tame things down
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
Not a very big fan, I bought this on my trip to Florida hoping it would work, and it didn't do that well. Suave is way better.
Debra S.
West Memphis, AR
Yes I have used this product and it really make my hair feel soft and nourished. And it also smells great. I really like it!
Brandy G.
Bell Gardens, CA
I love this conditioner,,my hair is very thick and hard to detangle,this product leaves my hair smooth and easy to brush out
Sara M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This prouduct really helps and makes my hair feel super silly but I can't stand the smell of it. My bf can't either.
Brandy G.
Bell Gardens, CA
Why is this product hard to find,i can only seem to find it at the dollar tree
Kristal F.
Clear Brook, VA
Has anyone used this with curly hair? Wondering how well it works