Hair CareHair ProductsSalon Selectives
3-minute Hair Therapy Intense Conditioning Treatment Restores & Strengthens

by Salon Selectives

Salon Selectives 3-minute Hair Therapy, Intense Conditioning Treatment, Restores & Strengthens, Argan Oil, 4 Fl Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Salon Selectives 3-minute Hair Therapy Intense Conditioning Treatment Restores & Strengthens!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,569 reviews
Salon Selectives 3-minute Hair Therapy Intense Conditioning Treatment Restores & Strengthens uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I’ve used this Salon Selectives hair therapy in place of conditioner when my hair needed some TLC. It works great as a hair treatment and it’s scent is wonderful too! While it works for conditioning my hair, it didn’t make it oily either. It makes hair look healthier and fuller. I definitely recommend this hair treatment!
Mirka Aridia L.
Las Choapas, Ver.
Salon Selectives 3-minute Hair Therapy Intense Conditioning Treatment Restores & Strengthens uploaded by Mirka Aridia L.
Esta crema me gusta mucho, me deja el cabello liso y sedoso, es efectivo y cuando me alacio el cabello no se ve reseco. Volvería a comprar este producto, me gusta y tiene un buen precio, realmente económica y de buena calidad. La recomiendo.
Lil B.
girard
Salon Selectives 3-minute Hair Therapy Intense Conditioning Treatment Restores & Strengthens uploaded by Lil B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Salon Selectives 3-minute Hair Therapy Intense Conditioning Treatment Restores & Strengthens No complaints! Great product! Good for all hair types from what I know! cheap! Has argan oil and vitamin E! I would definitely recommend this hair treatment!
Taleah F.
Cairo, IL
I don’t really like to buy cheap products but the product is cheap and worth it leaves my hair with ever loving curls... you should try it you can even get it from dollar tree we all like cheap stufff go get it!!!!!
Suzy G.
Glassport, PA
What do you expect for a dollar? Not much. I have had this for a while but recently tried it instead of the conditioner that comes with my cheap hair dye. I left it on for 10 minutes and noticed immediately after rinsing that my hair was far less tangled than usually after dying. The next day I was standing in the mirror brushing my hair and that's when I realized how shiny, soft, and healthy my hair looked. I have pretty healthy fine hair but am badly in need of a trim, which was not as obvious as usual. Try leaving it in a little longer. It really made my hair look lovely.
Jeimy M.
York , ME
Purchased at: Target
I started to use this product a few weeks ago. This product is good to use for damaged repair. The great part that its sulfate free and for a hair with damage is so important. My hair felt better after the second use!!!!! I'm going to use for a few weeks more to see a final result! [product:salon-selectives-3-minute-hair-therapy-intense-conditioning-treatment-restores-&-strengthens]
Laura O.
Rochester, NY
When I can’t get my Brazilian product for my hair, I use this dollar tree find. I wish the container was a bit bigger.
Monica W.
Roanoke, VA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Now this product here makes my hair feel so silky and nice I love using it to style my hair like when I use the rods to put in my hair and once I take it out in the morning my hair does look so shiny and Lasting the senses good and this is another one that I got from the Dollar Tree and you will not be disappointed by it here we go again ladies another one for the correction I must have
Kelly J.
Phoenix
I love this stuff! I am a licensed professional and use this as a base for my home made conditioner. I love how it is sulfate free too so it won't effect my color. Plus it is only $1 at dollar tree.
Lisa I.
Goffstown, NH
I shampoo, put the mask on, go about washing and shaving my legs and by the time I’m done it’s time to rinse the mask out. Leaves my coarse hair soft and silky!

Looking for your answer?