BY SALON SCIENCES

Salon Science Instant Artificials provides a protective nail treatment that mimics the hardness of acrylics. see more...

Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
My nails are very weak and prone to peeling and breaking. I found this product to really strengthen them and make them much more durable to everyday things! I use it as a base coat under polish.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I thought that this polish was the best purchase I have made in quite a long time on my first use but after I washed some dishes most of it peeled right off. I was disappointed to say the least but I figured I would give it another shot.

The second go around went much better. I let it dry about an hour between coats and then went to bed. By the time I had to do dishes in the morning it actually stayed put.

Pros:
Noticeably harder nails, toluene free, formaldehyde free, DBP free, really affordable (less than 7 bucks at Sally)

Cons: long time to completely dry
Enid C.
El mejor protector de unas que he probado lo está en mi rutina de manicura siempre mis uñas han crecido sin partirse Salon Science Instant Artificials
Devan B.
Hilliard, OH
My work just banned having fake nails but so this is now my go to product since we are allowed to have nail polish.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Great product my nails feel more hard. Apply before my regular nail enamel. Buy in Sally's. No more than $6.00.
Vilma R.
Vernon, CA
Is perfect alternative to achieving a quality quick look of acrylic nails without the damaging side effects
Mally G.
Tampa, FL
Tais os the best im serios im not playing i love that. Im so happy for this is the best in my life
Kira Y.
Toronto, ON
Amazing product. That is not to expensive. I love the look of artificial and gel nails but I hate how danged my nails are afterward. This product gives me the same look without damaging my nails and that is amazing. The price point is really good. At a couple of bucks well worth you money. They only thing that's difficult is remembering to apply it every other day for two weeks. Other than that this product is amazing and would recommend it 100%.
Nora T.
I e been looking do an easy to use almost salon quality nail I can do from home with a fraction of the cost. How does this product fair is it strong I really put my hand to hard work?
amanda f.
How well does the nail polish work?
amanda f.
How well does the nail polish work?