Salon Pro 30 Second Bonding Glue 4 Oz #02409 [] uploaded by Lonnesha D.Salon Pro 30 Second Bonding Glue 4 Oz #02409 [] uploaded by Samantha g.

BY SALON PRO

đŸ‘‘Natiasha H.
Flint , MI
I put this stuff on everything like frank hot sauce lol. Eye lashes, quick weave you name it. Only thing I don't like is the smell ugh. Its very affordable and usually can get from your local beauty supply store.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando , FL
My absolute favorite hair bond glue. I have been using this for years. At the beauty supply store it costs a bit more than the other brands but it's definitely worth it. I literally dries in 30 secs. Oh yeah and it's anti-fungal.. Can't go wrong with that
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
We all love extentions some point in life.. and for the quickest bonding glue.. this is what u want. I love this 30 second ability to dry glue cuts bonding time in half..
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I do a lot of quick weaves when I don't feel like taking a long time doing my hair, and this keeps it nice for at least 2 weeks
DeJonna R.
This is a good product. I use it for my lashes. I do not reccomend over using it because you will have a mess and hair loss.
Katie B.
Brampton
I give a half rating because I continue to use as it does bond well at first but by day 2 the glue is loosening because of my head sweating overnight. I find it very hard to remove glue. After using condition to remove tracks I find myself having to conditions two additional times to get out the remainder of the glue. I guess I'll continue to use until I find something with a better hold.
đŸ‘‘Natiasha H.
Flint , MI
Is it me or does this stuff stank? why cant they make it smell better?