Salon Pro 30 Second Bonding Glue 4 Oz #02409 [] uploaded by Samantha g.Salon Pro 30 Second Bonding Glue 4 Oz #02409 [] uploaded by Lonnesha D.

BY SALON PRO

đź‘‘Natiasha H.
Flint , MI
I put this stuff on everything like frank hot sauce lol. Eye lashes, quick weave you name it. Only thing I don't like is the smell ugh. Its very affordable and usually can get from your local beauty supply store.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando , FL
My absolute favorite hair bond glue. I have been using this for years. At the beauty supply store it costs a bit more than the other brands but it's definitely worth it. I literally dries in 30 secs. Oh yeah and it's anti-fungal.. Can't go wrong with that
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
We all love extentions some point in life.. and for the quickest bonding glue.. this is what u want. I love this 30 second ability to dry glue cuts bonding time in half..
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I do a lot of quick weaves when I don't feel like taking a long time doing my hair, and this keeps it nice for at least 2 weeks
đź‘‘Natiasha H.
Flint , MI
Is it me or does this stuff stank? why cant they make it smell better?