Salon Pro 30 Second Bonding Glue 1 Oz #02416 [1 oz] uploaded by Quayla S.Salon Pro 30 Second Bonding Glue 1 Oz #02416 [1 oz] uploaded by Jasmine C.

BY SALON PRO

• Will this "glue" take out your hair when removed?1 Answers
kevine k.
SILVER SPRING, MD
I am in love with this hair glue thing because it really helps me put on my lashes and stay on all day you can sweat you can do anything and it won't move until you want to move it out yourself and it is amazing and I would recommend it for you and you can buy this at any drugstore like the beauty supply are you going to be a salon and for a less cause it is one dollar only one dollar go and grab yours
Cash A.
orlando
I use this for my EYE LASHES!!!!!!

Just like any glue product, you must be extremely careful!!!! But for me, this is way stronger then any eyelash glue. I never have to worry when I apply this. My eyelashes stay on until I tell them to come off! My bestfriend was the one who encouraged me to try it and I'm glad I did!
Wilnesha B.
Yuma, AZ
I Been Getting This Used On Me For Some Time Now, When I Get My Weaves Glued In And It Works So Good And Drys So Fast ❤ Imma Let You In On A Secret It Works Bomb For An Eyelash Glue (Rain, Snow, Wind, Sun) No Matter The Weather Them Lashes Ain't Going No Where If You Use This.
Ayannie T.
I absolutely love this bonding glue! I use it to apply my eyelash strips. This is very affordable and doesn't dry white. With proper care, they will last for 2-3 days. Removal is super easy; all you need is water.
Quayla S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This stuff is a necessity for me. The only thing I trust to keep my lashes and extensions in tack. Easy to clean up but be careful getting it on your clothes. I use it all the time. Only kind I buy. Very durable and the glue remover it comes with is AWESOME for hair. No damage. No mess.
Samantha S.
This will take your hair out if you don’t use it right. Very good for one day temp hair do’s again it can damage your scalp if used for long period of time.
Chelsey J.
I use this product for me to stick weave make wig caps ..also you can definitely use it to glue your false eye lashes if you do not have the original glue fr lash it still does the work for you
keiry s.
Doral, FL
Increiblemente lo uso para pegar mis pestañas falsas y es un pegamento muy confiable me encanta y de muy buen precio.
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
Will this "glue" take out your hair when removed?