Salon Perfect Professional Nail Lacquer, 516 Wrapped Around My Pink-y, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Nicole A.Salon Perfect Professional Nail Lacquer, 516 Wrapped Around My Pink-y, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Angelique A.

BY SALON PERFECT

Salon Perfect has a color for every occasion. Dress up your nails with Salon Perfect Professional Nail Lacquer's unique core shades, limited edition collections, and specialty top coats. These professional salon tested formulas come in long-wearing... see more...

Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
I love this brand for neon colors. They're extremely affordable compared to other brands. Only thing I don't like about them is that they dry very matte. So I always put a top coat over it, which is something I would do even if it wasn't a matte finish. So its not entirely the worst. As for how long it lasts, I would say maybe 2 days at the most. Even with a good top coat to finish it off. So if you're looking for a long lasting nail polish this is not for you. I really like the shade selection of these though. I haven't been able to find anything quite like them. I will continue to purchase!
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
I love this hot Barbie pink neon color. However, it goes on uneven and splotchy. I had to use 3 thick coats for it to look decent on my nails, and I can already tell it’s not going to last long on my nails. The polish does dry quickly and dries matte. I had to put a clear top coat to make the color shiny.
Katie M.
Waco, TX
I can't believe the reviews I read on this! Maybe I just got a bad bottle or something! But this polish is supposed to be neon! I put on one coat and it dries very see through and not neon! So I put on a second coat. Yes... it dries quickly, but when it dries it reminds me of the super cheap little girl nail polish they used to give me with my fake makeup. It dries so splotchy and flat looking. No shine! If you buy this, just know that you are going to need at least 2 coats and a clear top coat to even look nearly presentable. I would NOT recommend this product. I was sorely disappointed :(
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
I love this polish! They have a variety of beautiful colors. It goes on really smooth and has great coverage! It is also really great for nail art! I would highly recommend this brand!!
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
I'd use a white base color under this pink if u really want a hot pink color. I love this pink. I prob own about 5 of these pinks alone
Yessica M.
Super strong color, when doing a proper manicure the color is super long lasting. Also love that neon effect, true neon effect where I don't need to add a white base color to bring out the color neon effect.