BY GENERIC

Salon Perfect Nail Lacquer has a color for every occasion. Dress up your nails with 80 core shades, limited edition collections, and specialty top coats. These professional, salon-tested formulas come in long-wearing cremes, shimmers, glitters,... see more...

• I recently bought the dark almost royal blue nail polish in this ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
BriAnna W.
Resaca, GA
Review for: Salon Perfect more...
I love Salon Perfect! I am a nail polish junkie (300+ bottles at the moment). Salon Perfect is exclusive to WalMart and retails for $4. For the price, I believe the quality is pretty good and the brand has a lot of beautiful colors. If you use a high quality top coat, they do last a lot longer.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade rose golddigger and I definitely wanna try more because these stay on so long, don't cake up when applying and I would totally get more if I could find them at walmart. So I highly recommend these to others, i'm not even a nail polish person and I love this!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Other more...
Salon Perfect is a Walmart exclusive brand that sells nail polish and accessories, false lashes, brow pomades, and other cosmetics that happens to be a sister company of China Glaze Nail Polish. Salon Perfect polishes retail for about $4, which are half the price of what China Glaze polishes go for.

I'm a huge fan of the Salon Perfect product line. (Their brow pomade is a good dupe for the ABH Dipbrow Pomade). Since I've used a handful of the Salon Perfect cosmetics with much success, I figured their nail polish can't be too bad. After all, I love China Glaze.

The Salon Perfect nail polish formula is fantastic! The applicator is easy to work with! The formula is pigmented and easy to apply thin, even coats, which makes it last longer because it's able to dry evenly and correctly. The color selection is huge and they come out with seasonal collections like every other polish brand.

My favorite shade of all time is Gold Leaf, which is a St. Patrick's Day shade. It's a shimmery, almost holographic gold shade that I wear all year long. I get a ton of compliments because it's such a unique shade that I've yet to find a dupe for.

Great formula, budget friendly, sister company to a reputable brand, you've got nothing to lose.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Review for: 506 Traffic Cone more...
I love this nail polish. It is a matte color but I make it pop more with a clear coat. This is my second bottle of this nail polish. I wear it more than some other colors I have. I have bought other brands that are close to this color but none seem to compare to it. It is long lasting as long as you're not cleaning everyday like I do. It usually last me about a week before it starts to comes off and is easy to apply. I love laying it with a white or black base coat. I love that it is inexpensive and fast drying.
Becka B.
Gilbert, AZ
Not great. Definitely not "Salon Perfect". It looks amazing in the bottle but only 'pretty good' on your nails. If you want longevity out of your nail polish, this is not the product for you. Starts chipping at the tips after only a day or 2 (even when a good base coat and top coat are used). I have to touch-up and reapply every day. It always has a rough finish also, even with 2 thick coats of clear top coat. Sparkles are not as visible as expected. Not sure if it's all of their polishes or only the really glittery ones. I purchased and used the color: "He's with me"
Sarah F.
I recently painted my nails in the shade "flamingo flair," I thought it was a perfect spring color! I purchased this polish from Walmart to get my nails looking fabulous for Easter. I love the "neon pop," and boy does it pop. I could use my nails to flag down airplanes if it so happened to be my prerogative. This color looks good enough to eat, just ask my 1 year old who has been fighting to lick my nails all day.

It does spread rather uneven, however. I was impressed with the quick dry time though!!
Amanda S.
Jackson, OH
I have gotten tons of colors but the traffic cone is my favorite. It does take at least 3 coats to get my desired coverage but it lasts a long time. The color is neon and literally glows in the sunlight. With a good top coat, this stuff is amazing. I get all kinds of compliments on it. The brush is very soft and applies the polish well. I cannot get over how bright the traffic cone orange is, and it's beautiful. I would recommend this and will buy this brand so much more.
Yesenia A.
This product in my opinion is not the best. It does dry up really quickly but the nail polish comes off very fast. Like the day I put on the nail polish is the day the nail polish comes off. I would not recommend this product really.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Review for: Other more...
i wasnt going to spend $9 for a nail polish (essie) , so i reached for these and honestly i’m not disappointed. i got a solid gray and a sparkly black/gold color. i’ve noticed the gray took at least 2 layers, but the sparkly one was very pigmented at one layer. for the cheap price, how can you go wrong? i’ll update in a few days to see how long it goes before chipping
Tasha G.
I bought this nail polish at Walmart because I really liked the color and wanted to try it, it was inexpensive and actually lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. I will definitely be buying this brand of nail polish again! I also painted my 5 year olds toe nails and hers lasted awhile too.
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA
I recently bought the dark almost royal blue nail polish in this brand and it peals up very fast and i love ther colors they have i dont know if i should try this brand again with a nother nail polish or if its just not worth it becaus ethat blue only lasted a day before it statred to peal up. But I am obcessed with the topcoat.