16 colors available

BY GENERIC

Salon Perfect Nail Lacquer has a color for every occasion. Dress up your nails with 80 core shades, limited edition collections, and specialty top coats. These professional, salon-tested formulas come in long-wearing cremes, shimmers, glitters,... see more...

• I recently bought the dark almost royal blue nail polish in this br...1 Answers
Candace K.
Candace K.
Salon Perfect is a Walmart exclusive brand that releases collections every so often. I have bought from them a few times and I'm really only disappointed with the brush. Seems like most of the bottles I get have a wonky brush meaning the bristles are separated or keep flaring off making polish application uneven. I only have a few of these and I only buy their "exclusive" colors meaning the ones that have no dupes. I don't buy any basic colors because I usually already have them. I do buy their glitters and shimmers. For example there is one that has square glitter in Rubix cube colors that no other polish brand has so I picked that up. The quality of the polish is great, average color lasting 5 or so days with a good top coat. I haven't tried the Salon Perfect top coat or base coat, I buy Out the Door. Prices for these are usually $3.98.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Columbus, GA
For the price this is a very good polish but in relation to other polishes it is just okay. The colors from Salon Perfect are really beautiful and vibrant and they have a large variety. If you like to change your nails very often say every 3 days or so then this polish brand is for you.

However if you want something long lasting this is not the polish you want. This polish chips sometimes within less than 24 hours for me and others within 3 days. I always use a top coat and still the same every time. On my toes (where polish usually lasts up to a month with no issue) this polish starts chipping within 3 days. I still use this from time to time because it is cheap and the neons are so lovely! For a teenager I would highly recommend this brand.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Dalton, Ga
I used Salon Perfect in shade 517 "Oh Snap!"
I thought it would be a beautiful and glossy finish and the color is goregous in the bottle..
I was disappointed with it. You really need a white base coat for the colors to pop. The polish is very thin so you need multiple layers and streaks easily and is very difficult to get even.
it also has a matte finish, so if you want it to be glossy, use too coat.
I hate having super thick nails, but this polish makes it almost impossible to avoid.
1. white base
2. color coat
3. second color coat
4. glossy top coat
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Review for: 509 Flamingo Flair
I had this polish in the color Back to the Fuchsia. I am giving this polish 2 stars - 1 for the color, which I loved. The 2nd star is because I liked how fast the polish dried. Everything else about this polish, I disliked. I had chips in the polish on the same day I applied and by the 2nd day of wear I had huge chunks missing. The smell was extra strong. I don`t see how this is "salon quality" polish and I will not be giving this another chance. I would much rather by Covergirl or Revlon or any other polish comparable in price.
August V.
August V.
I grabbed a few of these polishes because the colors were vibrant and seemed to have a nice finish to them. I use 3 coats to get an even color across my nail. I was not expecting the polish to dry with a matte finish, but I actually love it! If I want a glossy finish, I add a top coat. Personally, I prefer the matte look with most of these colors. It does begin to chip with the first 24 hours, but I rarely wear the same polish for long periods of time anyway. I love this brand. My favorite color so far has to be "Loopy Lime".
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Trenton, TN
I'm obsessed with nail polish, so when I saw all the great colors this brand of nail polish came in, I was super excited! That excitement quickly turned to disappointment, however, after I tried it. The nail polish was awful! It was super thin even after two coats, and it wasn't shiny. I didn't get matte polish, so that was not what I was expecting. Even after a top coat, the color still looked way more dull than it did in the bottle. The nail polish even chipped badly after less than a day! I wouldn't recommend.
saylor b.
saylor b.
Review for: 502 Loopy Lime
I found these nail polishes at Walmart and they were inexpensive so I picked up a variety of the neon shades. The color range is absolutely beautiful, but the downfall is it chipped so easily! My nails were chipping the same day I applied the polish. I even tried it with a no-chip top coat but it didn't seem to help. I wish the formula were better. If you want a nice neon color salon perfect has many of them, but you will need to touch them quite often, because the formula does not last long on the nails.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: 510 Haute Pink
The color is very bright and neon. The price is pretty cheap, you can find this at any drug store or most retailers. This color is great for summer! But it does cheap easily, you do have to apply at least two coats. But you don't need a white base because the color is already pretty bright. It does dry matte so I would apply a shiny top coat after it dries. I wouldn't buy another product of theirs just because it chips easily
Ashlynn P.
Ashlynn P.
Review for: 510 Haute Pink
Okay so I am kinda really bad at applying nail polish and maybe that's why this product wasn't so great for me which is why I am giving it four stars instead of three. I love the color pink and was so excited but... This didn't dry quick enough and my nails ended up a huge mess. It wasn't cute so I won't be buying again. I prefer the insta dry over this.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
I really wanted to love these polishes. The price is great and the color range is very wide. However, I strongly dislike these polishes. I had applied several coats to build up the color which didn't bother me, however even after applying a top coat, this nail polished chipped off my nails soo bad that I had to fully remove it after only 1 day of wear.
Gavin B.
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA
I recently bought the dark almost royal blue nail polish in this brand and it peals up very fast and i love ther colors they have i dont know if i should try this brand again with a nother nail polish or if its just not worth it becaus ethat blue only lasted a day before it statred to peal up. But I am obcessed with the topcoat.