BY SALON PERFECT

Salon Perfect Perfectly Natural Multi Pack Eyelashes are a must-have for every lash enthusiast. Whether you want to enhance your natural look or bring out your inner diva, Salon Perfect has you covered. When used with Salon Perfect Adhesive (sold... see more...

• How long is the band?1 Answers
  • I've bought these plenty of times but they are sadly alwa...2 Answers
  • I wear the style 614 from salon perfect, these look beaut...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Veronica S.
Wenatchee , WA
The only drug store lashes I use! These work so good! I love to double stack them and make them more full! I get them from any local drugstore they sell out fast from how good they are! I pick up every pair I can when I get the chance!!! I love the 615 & 614’s 💞
Heather Pauline k.
denver
These lashes look so pretty and natural. Super affordable. The only thing is the lash band is very thin . Make sure you apply it as close to your lashes as possible!!
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
These are my absolute favorite eyelashes. I work at hooters where it’s mandatory to have a full face of makeup on and i wear these lashes everyday for work. They are so doll like. Be careful not to get them wet or they will flatten out and not be cute anymore. The band is almost non existent and they are so easy to put on. I highly recommend. I literally have like 20 pairs.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These lashes are my absolute favorite! There was a time where I no lie, had 30 packs of them. They are wonderful for every day wear if you like more of a dramatic lash, but I would not call these natural in the least. There have lots of volume and are relatively easy to blend with your real lashes. The band is nice and flexible so it will easily form to the shape of your eye without having to adjust it multiple times. The best part is that these lashes are perfect for both beginners and masters of eyelashes, but at a bargain price! You can find them at Walmart.
t s.
Compared to the high end, lashes or lashes from other websites these are nearly perfect! They are so dramatic and long so I would definitely recommend them for someone who likes noticeable lashes and they are super lightweight. They look really nice if you stack them. The only thing that I don’t like is that the band is plastic and very flimsy. I almost ruined my lashes trying to get them off the plastic because they are really stuck to it. Please make the band thicker and these would be the best lashes ever!
Vanessa S.
Tampa , FL
My daily wear lashes super light weight glamorous but not ridiculous super easy to apply if you have trouble finding them you can go to Walmart.com put your zip code and an option for instore pickup should come up and it will show you all the stores in your area that have them in stock.... they are so worth it !!!!! Also if you can't find these exact ones koko lashes has a pair called misha they are exactly the same !!!!
Beatriz F.
Fort Worth , TX
My absolute favorite lashes of all time. They are super light weight and you can't even feel that you have them on. I receive so many compliments when I wear them. Many people think I have lash extensions or that they are my natural lashes. They are super inexpensive as well. I always purchase them from Walmart. They're about $9 for 5 pairs of lashes.
Denise C.
I think the salon perfect eyelashes are the best eyelashes that you could possibly get for less than $10 for 4 to 5 pairs depending on what box you find our amazing because they lost around 4 to 5 uses for me personally because I do behave roughly with them but if you were to take care of them each pair could last you probably 10 or more times
Rhiannon R.
Lakeland, FL
These lashes are definitely a bang for your buck! They are full and very light weight. I can barely even feel them on my eyes. The lash band is invisible, so they are good for a beginner just starting to get into lashes.
Emily F.
Hole cow!!! These lashes are absolutely gorgeous!! I bought these lashes after somebody recommended them to me and they are stunning. They are a good price and even though they look very dramatic in the case, when worn they are fairly natural. I'm wearing them with a no makeup look today and I love it!
Sam P.
I've bought these plenty of times but they are sadly always sold out and only at selective walmarts which makes me so sad so I can hardly get my hands on them ! Does anyone know where I can find exact dupes for these ?
Leslye B.
I wear the style 614 from salon perfect, these look beautiful but i don't know how it would look on me. Any pics ??
Raya L.