BY SALON PERFECT

Salon Perfect Perfectly Natural Multi Pack Eyelashes are a must-have for every lash enthusiast. Whether you want to enhance your natural look or bring out your inner diva, Salon Perfect has you covered. When used with Salon Perfect Adhesive (sold... see more...

• These are bomb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Answers
  • Where can I get Salon Perfect lashes? Salon Perfect Perfe...2 Answers
Keily M.
I am just going to start by saying TRY THESE EYELASHES. I am a person that wears eyelashes almost every day, and i have tried many different brands and styles and also spent lots of money for eyelashes. These eyelashes are a gamechanger. They are long, full, and not fake looking. I get so many compliments on how pretty my eyelashes look and they are made of a material that blends in with your natural lashes making it seemless.  I love these eyelashes because they look very extra and glamurous but not fake. Salon perfect is my favorite brand, i totally recommend it
Alexus M.
Henderson
These are my all time, FAVORITE lashes. I personally don’t like thick lash bands that feel heavy on my eyes, cause my eyes are sensitive and it’s makes them run but at the same time I love the thick long lashes. These lashes are perfect! Thin, light weight lashes, that are voluminous and so long! I use to trim these but now I don’t even bother. They are the only lashes I feel like I look good in even without having to wear eyeliner. LOVE these lashes. I get them at Walmart & at my Walmart you can get 5 pairs for $6.99 which is an amazing deal(:
Natalie M.
Amarillo, TX
One of my favortive lashes! Super easy to apply! love how easy it is to pop on. To me these are my go-to natural lashes. I wear these when I want a simple natural look but want my eyes to pop. I always buy multiple of the one that comes with 4 pairs because they are always sold out. I always get like 10-12 wears out of one pair. AMAZING LASHES!!!
Lia S.
Edinburg, TX
I like this falsies because you can get a natural look. They are light weight as well. To apply them I use the Salon Perfect Perfect Strip Clear Eyelash Adhesive, 0.25 oz compared to other glue this one does take a bit longer to get tacky. But I like that for cleaning the lashes after using them the glue is easy to just pull off.
Leticia S.
Weslaco , TX
These Lashes are so beautiful if you wear them on their own this is so not true it just brings out your eyes. What I like about them is that they are dramatic but not that dramatic like to wear with the bold eye and still show up and be still looks so beautiful these are the second pair of lashes that I recommend from the drugstore so affordable
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I’ve been wearing fake lashes for about 7 years now and throughout the years I can honestly say that these have been my absolute favorite. They are perfect for every day wear or going out. They are quite long, so if you are more into the natural look, I wouldn’t suggest these! They are beautiful and long, without being overpowering to your other facial features and without taking over your whole makeup look like a lot of lashes tend to do. The band is thin and really easy to apply and get close to the lash line without feeling like you’re poking yourself in the eye. The lashes themselves also don’t feel over-the-top fake and plastic-y like a lot of drugstore brand lashes. They’re also extremely flexible and easy to shape around your eye. I would definitely recommend to everyone (and do!) even beginners.
Jessica P.
Hurst, TX
My absolute favorite lashes! I keep trying other lashes, but these are hands down my favorite. I use them every single day. The price is amazing, and I love that I can stack them for a very dramatic look! I wish they were sold other places than online or Walmart though.
ilsee A.
I prefer natural yet full lashes, and everyone ALWAYS compliments my eyes and ask where i got my eyelash extensions done because of these bad boys! They are comfortable, easy to apply and you don’t pay an outrageous amount. I have tried ardell, koko, huda, mac etc. but these i looove. They are similar to Ardell wispies buut these are wispier which sounds ironic lol
Candace L.
These lashes are amazing. I saw these at Walmart and they looked very full and whispy. It came in a pack of five for about $8.74. I do wish the strip was a tiny bit thicker but otherwise these lashes are so beautiful and are natural looking and long. My go-to every day lashes.Salon Perfect Perfectly Natural Multi Pack Eyelashes, 614 Black, 4 pr
Rosa A.
Beaverton , OR
My holy grail lashes ! I love the 614 eyelashes ! It’s very easy to apply ! With some eyelash glue of course ! Pair of eyelashes last me up to 5 or 6 uses ! These lashes are very gorgeous and little long :) recommend it to anyone else !
Meg B.
Karen A.
Waukegan, IL
These are bomb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!