Salon Perfect Perfectly Natural False Lashes, 610 Black uploaded by America R.

BY SALON PERFECT

Whether you want to enhance your natural look or go glam, Salon Perfect has you covered. When used with Salon Perfect Pro Lash Applicator and Adhesive, Salon Perfect Perfectly Natural False Lashes are easy to apply and will stay put day and night. Go... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stef'nie N.
Little Rock , AR
I caught these lashes in sale for .50 and bought all of them they are really lightweight and not for a full glam but when I want to look nice for class these are my go tos
Yahayra V.
As the style name says, these lashes look very natural. I didn't expect the length of these lashes to be the exact size that I needed for my eyes so that saved me some time when putting them on. The thin band is very nice and I highly recommend these for someone who is starting to experiment with falsies.
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
These lashes are so beautiful and light weight. They really give you a natural look, but they're not plain looking. It brings your look together very well. Definitely one of my go to's.
America R.
Denver, CO
I live these eyelashes they are amazing supper affordable amd easy to apply. The lenght on them is perfect
Sammee H.
Awesome! Perfect amount of lashes and length! Super awesome for price! Very affordable! Super wispy!!!