Salon Perfect Perfectly Natural False Lashes, 610 Black uploaded by Em 🗿.Salon Perfect Perfectly Natural False Lashes, 610 Black uploaded by America R.

BY SALON PERFECT

Whether you want to enhance your natural look or go glam, Salon Perfect has you covered. When used with Salon Perfect Pro Lash Applicator and Adhesive, Salon Perfect Perfectly Natural False Lashes are easy to apply and will stay put day and night. Go... see more...

Em 🗿.
Salon Perfect Perfectly Natural False Lashes, 610 Black LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE LASHES ! Great consistently with or without mascara and for falsies AMAZING ! I recommend to anyone who’s new to the world of lashes.
heaven n.
Bakersfield
These lashes are good for everyday because they are not too long & look natural. They fit my lashes perfectly without me trimming them. They have a thinner band which makes the lashes easier to apply on & more comfortable to wear. These lashes would be perfect for beginners.
Krystle T.
Center Conway
These are inexpensive, and super easy to apply. I really like how fine the lash line is, i can get it so close to my own lashes they really look like mine! I can reuse them a few times too, if i remove them gently enough.
Lauren 🌹.
For a while I had been looking for a pair of natural looking lashes at an affordable price and j came across these! Look like my lashes but better, not to mention they are reusable and about $2-3 a pair!
Stef'nie N.
Little rock, AR
I caught these lashes in sale for .50 and bought all of them they are really lightweight and not for a full glam but when I want to look nice for class these are my go tos
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
These lashes are so beautiful and light weight. They really give you a natural look, but they're not plain looking. It brings your look together very well. Definitely one of my go to's.
Yahayra V.
As the style name says, these lashes look very natural. I didn't expect the length of these lashes to be the exact size that I needed for my eyes so that saved me some time when putting them on. The thin band is very nice and I highly recommend these for someone who is starting to experiment with falsies.
America R.
Denver, CO
I live these eyelashes they are amazing supper affordable amd easy to apply. The lenght on them is perfect
Sammee H.
Awesome! Perfect amount of lashes and length! Super awesome for price! Very affordable! Super wispy!!!
Shannon B.
Dyersburg , TN
These are my absolute favorite lashes because they are super easy and they are perfect for everyday use