BY SALON PERFECT

Achieve lush lashes in just minutes! 3 simple steps for easy application Hand trimmed Made from sterilized 100% human hair Certainly, our eyes are the most powerful feature we have.  But to have the greatest impact, they need to be framed by beautiful, luscious lashes.  With modlashes , every woman can now have gorgeous lashes beyond what mascara can offer.  Each lash is meticulously hand made with 100% sterilized human hair for perfect uniformity and an absolutely natural look. One kit contains: 1 pair of lashes Adhesive Applicator Lashes and applicator made in Sri Lanka or Indonesia Adhesive made in USA allibeauty.com see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mariana L.
Las amo son perfectas intensifican los ojos increíblemente pero nada exagerado además que duran bastante
Hirlanda M.
Miami, Fl
Those eyelashes are beautiful, make the look beautiful.
Never miss a gala evening, to make us stand out
Kacie M.
Columbia, MO
I love any and all Salon Perfect lashes but I always seem to find myself drifting back towards the dramatic styles! They have a very thin band which makes them very comfortable to wear for a long time. They give me all the drama that I want along with being comfortable enough to wear all day long. The perfect drugstore lash brand!
Roshni S.
These lashes are amazing and very affordable. I always buy them in multi-pack and they will last for a very long time. I like how they intensify your eyes but without it looking like you are wearing extremely fake long eyelashes. I think these are the perfect pair for a night out without looking you are over doing it.
Elizabeth R.
Really like the salon perfect lashes these are my favorite they are very full and dramatic for myself lightweight good for beginners
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
My first pair of lashes and I’m so happy with them. Took me a bit to figure out how to it right, but they’re beautiful and at least somewhat natural looking. They actually resemble my sisters natural lashes. They aren’t too pricey.
Cari đź’‹.
Davis, CA
I’ve always been a fan of natural looking lashes, I’m not too fond of super crazy ones (maybe for Halloween), so when I received these lashes in an Ipsy bag, I knew I had to give them a try! They felt really weird at first, but I noticed that the band on the lashes was fairly thin. It just felt like I was wearing very heavy/thick mascara. After a while I didn’t even notice that they were there. The lashes looked extremely natural, which is what I was hoping for. They added a lot of length and volume to my lashes too. I can definitely see myself purchasing more Andrea False Lashes in the future. I like how they fit, and that they looked very natural and not too dramatic.
Trista C.
I love this brand.

These will last me weeks, if I take good care of them.
Stephanie F.
Findlay, OH
The first pair of lashes I tried so I don't have anything to compare them too but they looked really nice!
Rahab R.
Bought a pair because my normal falsies were out of stock. Fell in love!
I ended up going and buying all that Walmart had left in stock. They look beautiful.
Johana L.
Florida
Can i get any for free?
Stephanie C.
Nogales, AZ
Do they feel like plastic or is it hair like structures?