BY SALON PERFECT

Achieve lush lashes in just minutes! 3 simple steps for easy application Hand trimmed Made from sterilized 100% human hair Certainly, our eyes are the most powerful feature we have.  But to have the greatest impact, they need to be framed by beautiful, luscious lashes.  With modlashes , every woman can now have gorgeous lashes beyond what mascara can offer.  Each lash is meticulously hand made with 100% sterilized human hair for perfect uniformity and an absolutely natural look. One kit contains: 1 pair of lashes Adhesive Applicator Lashes and applicator made in Sri Lanka or Indonesia Adhesive made in USA allibeauty.com see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Really like the salon perfect lashes these are my favorite they are very full and dramatic for myself lightweight good for beginners" in 3 reviews
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
My first pair of lashes and I’m so happy with them. Took me a bit to figure out how to it right, but they’re beautiful and at least somewhat natural looking. They actually resemble my sisters natural lashes. They aren’t too pricey.
Cari đź’‹.
Davis, CA
I’ve always been a fan of natural looking lashes, I’m not too fond of super crazy ones (maybe for Halloween), so when I received these lashes in an Ipsy bag, I knew I had to give them a try! They felt really weird at first, but I noticed that the band on the lashes was fairly thin. It just felt like I was wearing very heavy/thick mascara. After a while I didn’t even notice that they were there. The lashes looked extremely natural, which is what I was hoping for. They added a lot of length and volume to my lashes too. I can definitely see myself purchasing more Andrea False Lashes in the future. I like how they fit, and that they looked very natural and not too dramatic.
Kacie M.
Columbia, MO
I love any and all Salon Perfect lashes but I always seem to find myself drifting back towards the dramatic styles! They have a very thin band which makes them very comfortable to wear for a long time. They give me all the drama that I want along with being comfortable enough to wear all day long. The perfect drugstore lash brand!
Kayla C.
I love the salon perfect lashes. All of them. Especially these and the Demi Wispies! They are flexible, soft and really good for beginners. I don't like the glue that can come with them but I will use it for glitter adhesive not on my eyes. It doesn't stick well with me and I think it's mainly cause my eyes water a little more than most. You should try and see but definitely try these lashes! Great prices and you can find them at Walmart all the time.
Roshni S.
These lashes are amazing and very affordable. I always buy them in multi-pack and they will last for a very long time. I like how they intensify your eyes but without it looking like you are wearing extremely fake long eyelashes. I think these are the perfect pair for a night out without looking you are over doing it.
Brandy s.
I love false lashes and salon perfect offers quality lashes at an affordable price! Must have item to accentuate your natural lashes! They offer many styles from natural to super volumous! If you're looking to try lashes for the first time and not spend an arm and a leg this bran is for you!
Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
It's an okay starter kit. Honestly, I haven't used the plastic applicator. I think it's a bit too difficult to use. I also don't like the glue it comes with. The lashes are great, but I don't really care for the other items.
Kim T.
Good for people who don't know how to apply lashes. I use mostly Andrea lashes when I go out, so start with this set before you buy others so that you can use the glue. :)
Mari E.
Palmdale, CA
The glue it comes with sucks. However I have reused the lashes about three times and they are still flawless. The plastic piece to have attach the lashes is complicated. But once you get it, you'll love them!
Rahab R.
Bought a pair because my normal falsies were out of stock. Fell in love!
I ended up going and buying all that Walmart had left in stock. They look beautiful.
Johana L.
Florida
Can i get any for free?
Stephanie C.
Nogales, AZ
Do they feel like plastic or is it hair like structures?