BY SALON PERFECT

Salon Perfect Perfect Precision Shaping Combo Brow Trim & Shape Razors and Precision Shapers: For face, neck, arms and bikini area Easy to use Perfect pain-free results 2 razor styles Perfect results Includes 2 trim & shape razors and 2 precision shapers see more...

Andreina R.
Marietta, GA
I really like these. When I'm in a rush or just haven't had anything to get my eyebrows done these are my go to's I got them at Walmart. I've got combo skin and they don't irritate it. I will be buying more once these get dull
Genesis T.
Monterey park, CA
These shaping razors are awesome when your in a rush and need a quick updo. Not the best as waxing or threading, but awesome for those touch ups! Easy, quick to use, and totally affordable!
Briana C.
This products works good with my eyebrows so they can stay nice:) and perfect I would recommend this to anybody!
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
Does anyone really use these for their eyebrows? is it hard to use?