BY SALON PERFECT

Salon Perfect Perfect Brow Pomade is a multi-tasking superstar that combines the work of a pencil, powder and wax, in one easy-to-use product. The creamy longwearing brow color defines, sculpts and fills in eyebrows for that coveted naturally full... see more...

Rickeisha F.
Vancouver , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for an ABH Dipbrow dupe, look no further! Salon Perfect is THE BOMB!!! Applying this is like butter, OH MY! Unlike other products, i haven’t experienced drying. I use this product every single day! I love that is comes with a handy dandy brush. I prefer using my own but this brush will do the job! I’ve used this product for 6 months and will never use anything else. It’s that good! My eyebrows are my babies and Salon Perfect is that’s right, Perfect! I don’t have any issues with losing brows like other products and it’s CHEAP! I paid less than $4, yes FOUR DOLLARS! Get it if you don’t have, promise you won’t regret!
Jordan B.
Hamburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this eyebrow pomade! I mix mine with the darker brown for my perfect color! It lasts ALL DAY LONG. I think it’s just as good as high end products! I recommend it to everyone who asks about my brows! I use it like every time I do a more dramatic eye look!
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great eyebrow pomade! And it comes with a brush!! Works very good and it was pretty cheap. You don't need a lot of it and it runs very smoothly. It doesn't get hard like other ones I've tried. If your looking for something that seems like it's high top brand but cheap I would recommend this.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this brow pomade. I do not use it every day, however I would if I'd bought the right color. I bought it from Walmart. It is easy to use and apply with a flat brush. It is very affordable. I would buy it again in a darker color.
Chanel S.
Azalea, OR
I love this brow pomade! It is very affordable and it is the best one I have found, it stays on very very good, I have really try to get it off when I take a shower it doesn't all come off with a good face wash. The brush is very thin so you can get good lines. Love this product!
Whitney D.
Raleigh , NC
LOVE this stuff, I recently bleached my natural red hair platinum blonde and needed to update my brow color. This is everything packed into one- keeps brows in place and lasts all day. It doesn't budge, well worth for the small price tag.
Amy S.
Fort worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. It’s completely affordable and I believe it’s a dupe for the high end brow pomade. It Works really well and it’s very pigmented and goes on smooth and very easy to apply. I really recommend it
Ofelia G.
Omaha, NE
I love this pomade that I paid less tham $5 at Walmart. I have a very expensive brand and became a bit hard. The Salon Perfect pomade is smooth and look very good on you.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love salon perfect, and I love this pomade for eyebrows transform them incredibly, pigmentan super good, the brush is super good and the ointment lasts all day.
MARGARET K.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brow pomade!! It's 4.88 at walmart goes on smooth you use only small amount and does not run off AT ALL. This is the best I have ever used!!