Salon Perfect

Salon Perfect Perfect Brow...
53 Reviews
5 / 5
the best brow pomade i have ever ever used my brows are always on fleek with this product. i’d make bigger portions of the product. my eyes are green and it really brings out the color, i’m definitely gonna purchase again! anyone looking for a new brow pomade this is the one
5 / 5
This is a great brow pomade. It's easy to apply and looks nice. Unfortunately for me the color is too dark, but if I apply it lightly I can still make it work. Next time I'll buy it in a lighter shade. [product:salon-perfect-perfect-brow-pomade-dark-brown-011-oz]
5 / 5
Muy facil de usar, trae su propio pincel, lo uso diario es a prueba de agua, fui de vacaciones a la playa por 3 dias y lo olvide en casa y a los tres dias estaba casi intacto, lo recomiendo michisimo, aqui dejo una foto de la playa
5 / 5
I keep this in my makeup kit @maleupbyfairuzz, and I will definitely get more various shades in the future because I loveee this product. Glides onto the brows easily but isn’t it too smooth to the point it wipes off, it lasts on the brows all day. For such an affordable price too you can’t beat itttt.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Very underrated product and brand, love this pomade and the quality for the price is amazing
5 / 5
I couldn’t even tell you how long I’ve been using his brow kit stuff but it is my absolute favorite when I was on the drill team it’s the one that we used. It stays so well and comes with a really good brush.
5 / 5
This has been my pomade of choice for years now. This is the perfect low budget dupe of Anastasia Beverley Hills. This stuff goes on SO smooth and looks flawless when applied. I likey pomades to hold my brow hairs in place and draw the majority of my brows, as they're rather sparse, and this product is perfect for sculpting a sleek set of brows.
5 / 5
Good pomade!! The dark brown blends in the eyebrows really well and is very smooth and east to work with 😌
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This isn't an Abh or Benefit quality pomade, but it's not bad either. It fills brows nicely with the brush given, but I had to go in with a more precise brush for hairline strokes. If you're looking to save some money, give it a go. Just don't expect Dipbrow or Kabrow. I'll continue using this.